Chapter thirty four- Igneel

So do any of you know that new movie that just came out called Krampus? I went and seen it today, and was kind of disappointed. I mean, the trailers make it look scary but it really wasn't. :P Anyways, enjoy the chapter. 

~~~

Lucy's pov

   "Luce! We have to go to the airport now!"

   "I know, I know! I'm coming!"

I ran out the door while trying to put my shoes on, and fell into Natsu. My nose landed on his shoulder, and immediately started throbbing. 

   "O-oww."

   "You okay, Luce?"

   "Yea, I'm fine. Lets go."

We got in the car, and Natsu pulled out of the driveway. His phone started ringing, and I answered it for him. I really hate it when he uses his phone and drives. 

   "Hello?"

   "Lucy!"

   "Oh, hi Igneel. We just left the house."

   "Good. There is this lady sitting two rows down from me, and she keeps eyeballing me."

   "Obviously she wants you to go talk to her."

   "See, normally I would, but this one kind of...scares me."

   "How rude!"

   "No, no! She just..."

   "I get it. We'll be there soon."

   "Okay, hurry!"

I hung the phone up, and put it in the cup holder. 

   "What did he say?"

   "He just wants us to hurry. I guess he has some lady watching him."

Natsu let out a chuckle, and I slightly turned my head to look at him. He's mine. Nobody else's but mine. Just that thought makes me get butterflies in my stomach. A small smile crept onto my face as I turned to look out the window again. It was still early in the morning, so it was dark out. After a long drive, we got out, and walked inside the airport. 

   "Have any idea where he's at?"

We both looked around, but didn't see him. Just then, a loud yell was heard, grabbing our attention. 

   "N-N-NO!"

   "Give me some smooches!"

Our eyes landed on Igneel, and we both face palmed. But chasing after him was a large woman, with dark red lipstick and a mole on the side of her cheek. Her hair was somewhat tangled, and she had her arms stretched out to grab him. 

   "Lucy! Natsu!"

He ran over, and hid behind me, causing the lady to stop. 

   "Help me!"

Igneel whispered in my ear, and all I could do was sigh.

   "Come on back out here, hot stuff!"

   "I'm sorry, but we really have to get going now."

I gave her a nervous smile, which she returned with a glare. 

   "Hey! I laid eyes on him first, so back off!"

   "Oh, I think you have the wrong idea. I don't wa-"

   "You may be smaller than I am, but that don't mean you're better! And you look a little young to be with him!"