Chapter six- Today is that day!

Natsu's pov

I sat down in the car next to Lucy, and looked at her. I refused to look away, and she continued avoiding eye contact. 

   "Natsu, just go wait in the apartment with them."

   "No. Why did you bring them here?"

   "Because they're my...friends."

She hesitated before finishing, with no emotion in her voice. I don't know why, but she's hiding something from me. 

   "Please. Just wait inside. I'll be back soon."

I opened the door and slowly stood.

   "Fine."

Lucy's pov

He shut the door, and walked back inside, all the girls going crazy. But there was on one girl who stared at me until I drove away. She shook her head before walking inside and shutting the door. This is going to be a looong night. 

After getting some drinks, I left and drove back to the apartment. When I opened the door, I seen them all running into my room, going through my things. Natsu stood at my doorway, attempting to get them out.

   "Hey!"

I threw the bag on the ground and ran into my room.

   "What are you doing!"

   "Just looking."

   "Well, stop!"

   "Why?"

   "Because! This is invading my privacy! Get out!"

I started shoving them all out, then slamming the door shut behind me.

   "My room is off limits!"

They rolled their eyes and whispered, causing my anger to grow. 

   "Well that's fine. We were about to leave anyways."

As they walked out the door, one leaned in and whispered in my ear. 

   "Tell Natsu anything, and you can say goodbye to your precious necklace."

I swallowed hard and watched as she left the room. What is up with her?! What makes her think she has the right to do this! I will get that back, and I won't be their little slave. 

   "Luce."

   "Yea?"

   "I already know they're not your friends. But if you don't want to tell me why, that's fine."

He left me standing alone in the room, with nothing but my thoughts. I let out a groan before walking in my room and shutting the door. 

~~~

The sound of my alarm went off the next morning, and I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed. I got up, and knocked on Natsu's door.

   "Hey, Natsu?"

   "Yea?"

   "I'll give you a ride to school, but I'm staying home today."

His door opened, and he looked at me with concern. 

   "Why? Something wrong?"

   "I don't feel good. Let me know when you're ready."

I laid back down, waiting for his signal to leave. He eventually came and got me, and I drove him to school and back. After laying back down, I went back to sleep, hoping to make time pass.