Chapter twenty six- I trusted her

Yo. I decided to update twice today.

~~~

Lucy's pov

Seeing how I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to get up when it was six. I'm normally not up until seven, so this is kind of weird for me. Juvia was still sleeping, so I thought I'd make breakfast. Pulling two eggs out of the fridge, I started making scrambled eggs along with some bacon and toast. Juvia came down as soon as the food was finished. 

   "Oh, I was just about to come get you."

   "Juvia smelled food, so she came to see what the smell was."

   "I made us eggs, bacon, and toast."

   "Ah! Juvia loves bacon!"

I smiled at her comment, and set the plate down in front of her. After I finished, I rinsed my plate and headed upstairs. After throwing on my clothes, I went back downstairs.

   "Umm, Juvia?"

   "Yes?"

   "Do you have a tooth brush I could use?"

   "Juvia thinks so."

She led me to the bathroom, and looked through the cupboard. 

   "Juvia found one!"

She handed me a blue toothbrush, which I thanked her for. Walking back to the bathroom upstairs, I brushed my teeth, and hair. I stared at myself in the mirror, and the only emotion I felt was was disgust. The person I was looking at is the same reason her parents are dead. Her aunt and unchle. Her best friend. This person was also the same reason Natsu was hurt so many times. Sighing, I checked the cuts on my head. They looked a lot better. Shutting the bathroom light off, I found Juvia sitting in the living room, already ready. I sat down and looked at her. 

   "So, do you know where my car is at?"

   "Oh, Natsu took it to his house."

Great. I started thinking about all the things I lost in the fire. Everything I owned was gone...everything I owned...Happy! 

   "Juvia!"

   "Hmm?"

   "Where is Happy!?"

   "Oh, Happy is at Natsu's too. The firefighters got to him just in time."

I sighed in relief, and fell back in the chair. About a half hour passed of me watching the snow fall outside.

   "Are you ready to go?"

   "Yea."

Juvia grabbed her bag off the hook, and opened the door. Wait, I don't have my bag...all my school work was in there! I grunted as I followed Juvia out the door, and into the car. The drive to school was quick, and I put my hood up after getting out of the car. The last thing I wanted was to be asked questions right now. 

   "Juvia can talk to your teachers with you if you want."

   "No, its okay."

Just then, we seen our entire group of friends standing on the stairs. Juvia grabbed my hand, and dragged me over there. 

   "Juvia is here with Lucy!"

   "Oh, hey guys."

They all greeted us, and I just looked down at me feet. I could feel Natsu staring at me, and I couldn't take it anymore. 

   "Excuse me."

I left them all standing there as I walked inside. 

   "Luce, wait!"