Chapter four-School

Lucy's pov

The next morning, I woke to the sunlight hitting my face. I stretched and sat up, before last nights events came flooding back. I looked over at my alarm clock.

   "Its already noon!?"

I got out of bed and opened my door. I noticed Natsu's door was still closed, which means he's probably still sleeping. After walking into the kitchen, I looked at the burned pan and its contents. I let out a sigh and got the kitchen clean. I decided to clean the rest of the house and it took a few hours before everything was done. I had even gotten rid of the burnt smell. Feeling accomplished, I sat down and started my homeowork. Natsu's door started opening, and a tired looking Natsu walked out. 

    "Good morning."

Sarcasm dripped from the words, and Natsu turned to look at me. 

   "Good morning."

   "Its not even morning, Natsu!"

His eyes shot open and faced me.

   "What time is it!?"

   "It's a little past three, why?"

   "I told Lisanna I would meet her at four!"

He ran back into his room and started getting ready. Why was he meeting Lisanna? I shook the thought away and started working. A few minutes later, I heard a knock from my door. I looked up to see Natsu standing there, dressed with his hair combed. 

    "What?"

   "I was wondering if you could give me a ride?"

   "Natsu, I'm trying to do homework. Why would you make plans if you had no way of getting there?"

   "I'm sorry! Please?"

He started pouting and I felt like I had to say yes.

   "Fine. Lets go."

He got excited and ran for the door. Following him, I got in the car, and started driving. 

   "So where am I taking you?"

   "The movies."

   "And will you have a ride home?"

   "I will if you come get me."

I let out a grunt, and looked at him for a moment. 

   "Natsu!"

   "Aww, come on, Luce! Please!"

   "Fine! I'll be here at six thirty. That should give you enough time to watch the movie, okay? If you're not outside when I get here, I'm leaving."

He gave me a silent nod as I pulled in next to the theater. He got out, and I seen Lisanna waiting. For some reason, I didn't want him to go with her. I watched as they walked in, and disappeared from the window. I drove away and headed back for the apartment. A couple of hours went by, and I started feeling like I was forgetting something. 

   "Its really...quiet...Natsu!"

I looked at the clock, and read '7:13'. 

   "Oh crap."

I ran out the door, and sped down to the theater as fast as I could. When I pulled in, I seen a bored Natsu leaning against the wall. I stopped the car and got out, running over to him. 

   "I'm really sorry! I started doing homework, and then forgot about the ti-"

   "Calm down! The movie just ended a half hour ago. I haven't been out here very long."