Chapter twenty two-At a party

Lucy's pov

We all left the store, and I pulled my phone back out to call someone else. 

   "Should I call Gray? Or maybe Mira?"

   "Try Mira. Knowing that idiot, he probably stripped with his phone in the pocket."

   "True."

I clicked Mira's name, and it started to ring. Right before I was about to give up, someone answered. 

   "Hello?"

   "Mira! Where are you?"

   "Oh, a party."

   "How did you manage to get to a party!?"

   "Someone invited us, and we said yea."

I could hear loud sounds coming from the background, and I face palmed.

  "Well you guys left Romeo."

   "We did? Sorry about that. Is he safe now?"

   "Yea, he's with me. When do you plan on being back?"

   "I'm not really sure. This place is great though, you and Natsu should come. Wendy and Romeo are to young."

   "We're not coming."

   "Why?"

   "I'm not leaving the-"

   "Yooo, Luce~"

   "Cana!?"

   "This place is great! I've already had six beers!"

   "You shouldn't be drinking that much."

   "Why!? The night is young!"

   "It doesn't matter!"

   "Lucy! Have you seen my phone!?"

   "Erza?"

   "Yes! Have you seen my phone!?"

   "Yea, I have it. It was dropped outside of the arcade, but someone found it and gave it back."

I could hear a sigh of relief on the other end, and I rolled my eyes. 

   "When do you plan on being back?"

   "I'm not sure."

   "Who even invited you!?"

   "Long story. Look, I gotta- Hey! Give that back!"

The phone hung up, and I sighed as I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I turned to see three confused people. 

   "Don't ask."

I walked to the elevator, and they followed. The trip back to the room was silent. When we walked back inside, I fell face first on the bed. 

   "You okay, Luce?"

   "Un sum."

   "What?"

I sat up, and cleared the hair out of my face. 

   "I said I'm fine. Listen, its really late, so we should all probably lay down. You and Romeo can sleep on one of the beds and couch. I don't think they'll be back for a while."

I started walking upstairs when someone grabbed my sleeve. It was Wendy, who was staring at her feet.

   "Umm Mom?"