Chapter twenty four- Happy Birthday, Lucy

Lucy's pov

   "Happy Birthday, Lucy!"

All of our friends came back, each carrying a gift. Juvia even had a cake.

   "Oh, guys you really didn't have to do this."

   "What are you talking about? Of course we did!"

   "Do you know how long its been since we got to spend one of your birthday's with you?"

We all smiled, and they set the gifts down, except for Erza. She handed her gift to me. 

   "Open it."

   "Okay."

I took all the wrapping paper off, and found a box. I looked up at her, then opened it. Inside was a stuffed teddy bear. Just like the one I had when I was a kid. 

   "Erza how did you...?"

   "I talked to a friend of mine. I showed them a picture of your old one, and they made an exact replica."

   "I love it! Thank you."

   "Juvia would like for you to open her present."

She handed me a gift bag, and I pulled the paper out of it. When I reached down, I pulled out a picture frame. The picture had all of us there, smiling. It was an old picture, probably taken when we were in the second grade. Wendy was even there, but she still wasn't as tall as us.

   "How did you get this?"

   "Juvia found the picture in an old box in her closet. Juvia thought you would like it."

She smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

   "My turn!"

Mira handed me a bag, and let out a small squeal. 

   "You'll love it!"

She stared at me until I pulled it out of the bag. In my hands were lace underwear. There were three more in the bag. Quickly shoving them back, I looked at Mira. I knew my face was red. 

   "T-Thanks."

She leaned down, and whispered in my ear. 

   "Make sure Natsu sees you in those!"

My face grew darker, and she stood back up, smiling. 

   "Anyways, here's my gift."

Gray placed a box on my lap, and rubbed the back of his head. 

   "I wasn't sure what I should've gotten you. Its okay if you don't like it."

I opened the box, and my face lit up. There were twelve keys inside, all with a symbol of each different zodiac signs on them. 

   "I love it!"

He looked at me again, and smiled. 

   "Good. I'm glad."

   "Out of my way, stripper."

Gajeel held a bag out, and I took it. When I pulled the gift out, I sent him a glare. He gave me a bunny costume. Obviously he thought it was amusing, because he couldn't stop laughing. 

   "Hope you like your gift, bunny girl."

Erza punched him in the arm, and he stopped. Then Cana walked up, and handed me a bottle of beer with a ribbon wrapped around it. 

   "Drink up!"

   "Heh, thanks."

   "Cana!"