"I'll...I'll go and contact the funeral service." Appa uttered. There's tears in his eyes as well. Umma was holding on Yoona halmoni, crying as well.

Suho harabeoji and Seohyun halmoni stood side by side, holding on each other.

I didn't know what could I do right now. Cry? No. Xiumin harabeoji don't like seeing me cry. All I can do is only stay by his side.

"Yoonhye." Kai harabeoji called. He was standing beside me. I looked up at him. He didn't speak. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"Just cry out. I know you can't hold back your tears." He caressed on my hair and told me.

I started crying. I really don't want Xiumin harabeoji to leave. But what choice do I ever got?

I curled myself into a ball while lying inside my old bed. It felt warm. Appa and umma is settling something about Xiumin harabeoji's funeral, and they told me to stay house.

Seohyun halmoni and Suho harabeoji is contacting Xiumin harabeoji's friends. Yoona halmoni is packing some of Xiumin harabeoji's things, while Kai harabeoji stayed in the living room, selling things for the funeral as well.

I heard the door knocked. I didn't bother to answer it. After a few minutes, the door opened.

"Jocelyn." I heard Myungsoo's voice. He's back here?

I sat up and faced him. He smiled bitterly at me.

"I'm sorry for the lost, jagiya." He hugged me and told me.

"You should work...isn't it?" I asked him.

"You need me here too. Isn't it?" He said.

I kept silent for a while. I though about Chen, who is probably at our house right now.

"Thanks, Myungsoo." I hugged him back and kissed him on his lips softly.

"No problem."

I felt guilty. I felt guilty for cheating on him. He treats me so nice that I couldn't stop loving him as well when I am still loving Chen.

I should not be cheating on him. I shouldn't.

"Jocelyn-ah." Yoona halmoni called. I got up from the bed and replied, "Ne?"

"Your Xiumin harabeoji...he left a letter for you." Yoona halmoni said. Her eyes are puffy, due to crying too much, I think. She's still holding on a stack of letters, and I think it's for the others.

"Annyeonghaseyo, halmoni." Myungsoo greeted. Yoona halmoni just nodded.

"Thank you, halmoni." I replied and took the letter from halmoni's hands.

"There's one for you too, Myungsoo." Yoona halmoni suddenly said.

"Thank you, halmoni." Myungsoo took the letter from halmoni and she left. I opened the envelope, and noticed that there's a line stating 'Please read alone.' up there.

"Jocelyn, harabeoji wrote read alone to you as well, is it?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Arasseo. I'll read outside, okay? You stay inside here." He told me. I nodded at him.

Though people use electronic devices to send letters nowadays, but Xiumin harabeoji always prefer to use paper. He said that it's better to use paper, because it can be kept longer, and it means more than emails.

I opened the letter and started reading the letter from Xiumin harabeoji.

To my beloved granddaughter, Jocelyn Kim Yoonhye,