Ella's POV

Yesterday was the worst day that I have ever had this summer! Matt was being a bitch and making fun of me, then it rained for the rest of the night, and the worst part was that BLAKE AND MATT ARE BACK TOGETHER! Did he not remember that on Wednesday I told him that I liked him! Did that mean nothing to him! But I have a feeling that Matt had done this for revenge against me. I knew Matt was cold, but I didn't know that he was THAT cold to steal his ex that he knew that I liked.  I didn't want to go to camp today, but I got out of bed anyway. I knew that there was no way to get out of my last day of camp. Plus, after today, I would only see Blake in school. I wanted to make my last day with him great. 

                   I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I turned on the TV and started to watch my favorite show Girl meets World. The show is filled with so much romance and drama (Like my life minus the romance part). I think watching the show makes me even more depressed than before. My mom came downstairs at about 9:00. 

                "Mom, how come Clarie's not here yet?" I had asked.

            She responded with "don't you remember? You have an appointment with the gastrointestinal doctor today at 10. I'm bringing you to the park after." 

            It clicked my mind when she said that. So I just texted Blake to let him know that I was going to be late.

ME: Blake, I am going to be late to camp today. I have to go to a doctor in another town. Save my seat on the bench for me!" 

             He responded right away with "Okay". It was time to go. 

         We got in the car and I had no idea what to expect. I had never been to this doctor before and I didn't know how long that I would be there. We got in there and waited for about ten minutes. 

                                                           *Thirty minutes later*

                 "Bye mom, see you later" I said while getting out of  our blue GMC car. I was planning to do this when I got to the park. The kids were at swim lessons so I was going to sit on the park bench for when Blake comes back. I sat there for five minutes when I saw Blake coming down from the pool house from a distance. I sat there with a smile on my face. He came toward me and saw that I was there on that park bench.  

                "Hey Blake!" I said with such joy in my voice. I had missed him yesterday so we needed to catch up on everything that he missed. 

                "Hey Ella, I missed you yesterday." 

                "I did too! This bench isn't the same without you!" 

      Then he sat down and said "I hope that there is still room for me."  

       Things were back to normal. Well, almost. Him and Matt are still together but I guess that doesn't mean that we couldn't still be friends.  Right?