Matt's POV

Blake and Ella are starting to really get along better than this morning. Maybe I made a mistake. After all, I really did want them to get along from the beginning. And now he thinks I want nothing to do with him. What did I do! I have really seemed to mess this up big time. How could I do something so stupid! I need to get Blake back soon or else something really bad could happen. 

      So that is exactly what I did. Well I tried to at least. I went up to look for Blake to try and get him back only to see that he was over on the near by park bench alone with Ella. I shouldn't have been surprised, though because they have been hanging around each other a lot today. But I started to flame in fury because Blake was my guy not Ella's. Ella is trying to take Blake from me and I'm not liking it! 

       I went behind a tree near by the park bench. I looked from behind and I saw them laughing and giggling at each other like we used to. That was out thing! That's it Ella is going down! She can't waltz right in here like a little sugar plum fairy and go and think she owns everyone and controls everyone and changes everything that was fine before she came! I wish Ella had never come to camp this week. If she hadn't I'd still be with Blake, I'd be happy instead of flaming with anger, and they would have never gotten to be friends. I took one last look and I saw that they were looking this way. Oh crap i hope they didn't see me! Then the counselors called us over to the pavilion for lunch. 

          Blake and Ella got up and went over to a table away from my stuff and out of my sight and sat down and started to talk again. Was there no stopping to what Ella is doing! She just has no idea when to stop and when to stay out of people's business. Tell me I'm over reacting but trust me I'm not. I have a method to my madness. What if Ella and Blake start to DATE! That would be the worst thing ever. And by the looks of the way that they talk to each other it may turn out that way by the end of the week. I have to put a stop to it no matter what. Even if it means going to the extreme. Maybe even a little blackmail. I started to plot my revenge over a ham and melted cheese sandwich with mustard. It was my favorite sandwich and always helped me think better. 

          By the end of all my thinking, I finally came up with a plan that I would apologize to Blake and then start to tell lies to Blake about Ella. That will show her not to take my boyfriend. Take that Ella! After I'm done with them, they will never want to ever talk or see each other ever again.