Clarie's POV

Matt and Ella are in a fight again! But Ella is just over reacting about all this. Blake was Matt's boyfriend and she came in and took him for her own. It's simple. You can see it on her face. She is over at the picnic table on the right side of the pavilion with him. You can clearly tell that she likes Blake. I can always tell when Ella likes someone. Here she comes now.

        "Ella, I have a question." 

        "Okay, what is it

       "Ella, do you like Blake?"

      As soon as I said that Ella started to blush and tried to deny it. I always know when she lies because she blushes and then her dimples show which then shows that she is lying. 

    "You do! Don't you!" I said with not too much shock (because I expected it) and some excitement.

    "No, I don't Clarie stay out of this, please."

   Then Blake called her back over to the park bench. She walked over to him like a fish to a worm. I had to tell Matt about this. He's going to be pissed! 

               I saw Matt over by the slide and went up to him. 

        "Matt, you're never going to believe this! Ella likes Blake! That's why she is hanging out with him. She's flirting with him!"

      "That bitch! I knew that she had a thing for him! She can't like him, he's mine! She's going to pay for this!"

            He took a glimpse over at Ella with a look of anger. This is not looking to good.