Ella's POV

I just did it. I told Blake about my crush on him. I'm really surprised that he took it so well because all the other guys that have found out that I liked them just rejected me and basically ignored me from that point on. All Blake did was smile that dreamy smile. Did that mean that he excepted it? Maybe he likes me back! While those thoughts were going through my head, Blake looked at me again. I wonder what he is thinking about right now. It would be a really great time to be able to read minds because then I wouldn't have to worry about it so much. 

           "Blake, can I have your number. You know... so we can talk after camp too? I have never had a friend that excepts me like you do. I know that I have only known you for two days, but the friendship that we have is probably better than all of my other friendships with the people I have known since elementary school."

            I meant every single word of what I said. 

       "Sure Ella, here let me see your phone." I handed him my phone and he put his number in.         899-555-5552. He also put a smiley face next to his name. I went to put mine in, but the counselors called us over to leave. 

         "I'll text you tonight then," he said giving me one last smile. "Oh, and by the way, what you said out there was really nice about us being friends and all. I'm glad I met you too." 

         I walked over to my bus with a smile plastered across my face. But then I saw Matt. He looked even more angry than ever.  He came up to me and started to say some curse words and insults to me. He also said some things to me about Blake like "How can you do this!" or "I hate you! Blake is mine!" 

        I'm glad that he didn't know about me telling Blake that I like him. If he ever found out about that I'd be dead meat!