Author's introduction

Hello, Bookandwritergeek13 followers and others! Thank you so much for taking the time to read "The Summer of fifteen". I have worked months on this story and I just couldn't wait to publish it. A little background information about the book. The character of "Ella" was based off  me and my experiences with life and things that happen to me . So every summer I go to a summer camp with all of my friends. And every summer there is always a conflict between one of our friends. Most of the time involving me and one of my friends. So this summer was a little different. Last year, my friend came out to us as gay. I didn't really know what it meant until the summer of 2015. He decided to wait until the week of camp to tell me about his boyfriend who was a year younger than us. He was bisexual (which means that you like both genders) so he still had the ability to like girls. We ended up getting into this huge fight on the first day of camp which started the beginning of a great new friendship (We are still friends to this day)! Then the crush started....and things changed. For me, for him, and my friend. The book is filled with so much drama and excitement and romance around every corner! I really love to read and write (like it says in my bio) and I plan to pursue a career in writing literature for other people to enjoy. The book is filled with so much drama and romance in every single chapter! Hope you enjoy it!!  :) 

*Leave a comment after you read or feel free to personal message me with questions about the book*

                                                                                        ~Bookandwritergeek13 (Emily) :)