Ella's POV

I'm still really mad at Matt for what he did. But he's no longer talking to me and it's just making everything worse. I knew something was going to happen this summer. But I didn't think it was going to be me who is the victim. Matt looked really upset over all this but I don't know why because it was over something little and really stupid. All of a sudden out of nowhere Blake comes up to me. 

      "Ella, I'm really sorry about what happened earlier between you and I. I never meant to offend you in any way what so ever. I saw how Matt had treated you, and I thought it was kind of stupid of him to do that. It wasn't your fault that I made you angry and I feel really bad about this." 

I was astonished to hear this coming out of his mouth. Just 20 minutes ago we were fighting. 

"Blake I accept your apology, Matt's mad at me because of all this, but everything is okay I'm sure that it will blow over by tomorrow."

We kept talking until the people in charge told us to get in line to go to the park. Blake was looking at me from a distance but I didn't really care because he always does that when he is mad at someone. 

Blake went right back over to Matt afterward like nothing ever happened. Maybe that meant something.