Steve nodded his head in acceptance.

The team reached their cabin. They were in Christmas mood and started to talk about their plans for the next 3 days (24th, 25th, and 26th of December)

The discussion of this topic had buried the seriousness of their mafia assignment.

Every one shared their plans,

It was Steve's turn to tell his plans,

Ryan looked Steve in hesitation, (since he was confused whether to ask or not about his Christmas plans, because he knew that Steve hadn't celebrated any Christmas after he lost his parents)

Steve smiled at him and nodded his head;

Steve (spoke slowly with happiness filled eyes), "I'm going to celebrate my Christmas in my farm house with" before he finished saying.

The juniors (in chorus) "with Sasha" they clapped their hands and high- fived each other. They were very happy for Steve.

Ryan hugged Steve, "I'm happy for you dear. I'm sure that she will be perfectly safe with you. Take care of you too."

Steve smiled and the cabin filled with happiness and festive mood.

They went to a restaurant together and had a lunch. Since it was 23rd December, the next consecutive days were holidays, that lunch was a Christmas feast for them together.

In the evening Steve went to pick up Sasha from work. He took her for an English movie. It was a romantic number.

For the first time in his life, he was visiting a cinema theater. There were very few people in the theater. No one else was their in their row as well as the front and the back row. 

They had their seats. 

She held his arms and lay on his shoulders.

His cheek was resting on her head.

After some time he saw her lying on his shoulders with closed eyes.

Steve, "chouchou are you sleeping?"

Sasha (without opening her eyes) , "I'm just feeling this moment with you. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched it must be felt with the heart"

He kissed her forehead. They had a most beautiful moment together.

Then they went for Christmas purchase.

They roamed around the crowded shopping streets hand in hand.

First they went to an Exclusive Menswear shop. Sasha selected a long sleeve Wine Red Shirt with Black trousers for Steve.

Then they went to an Indian women clothing store, he selected a floral embroidered cream and red designer saree for her.

Then they bought Christmas cakes, decorative items, and some groceries to make Indian foods.

Then they went to an Indian restaurant for dinner.

After dinner, Steve took her home; they packed things as they had planned to leave for his farm house early in the morning.

They went to sleep, but both of them were rolling in their beds without sleep, thinking about the days they were going to be together to celebrate Christmas.

Sasha woke up hearing her phone ring tone.

It was Steve,

Steve, "Good morning chouchou, get up we have to leave by 6.30. Then only you can view the sun rise from the golden gate bridge at 7"

Sasha looked at the clock; it showed the time as 6 am.

Sasha, "okay, don't forget to take our things"

Steve, "sure sure"

Saying they hanged the phone.

His farm house was near Bon Tempe Lake, which was 80 km away from their home.

It was a kind of blue American two floored house with tall green trees surrounding it over a large area, with stone compound wall with a big black gate.

After some time, they were in the car travelling towards his farm house in Marine County.

After some time they reached the golden gate bridge, he parked the car and they walked on the golden gate bridge hand in hand.

They reached the best view point at the bridge and it was exactly the best sunrise, the sun rays were clearing the fog.

The bridge was facing the sunrise with Steve and Sasha along with few speeding cars.

The breeze was cool and air was fresh around them.

The sound of rushing air seemed to be saying GODS blessings for them in their ears.

He hugged her from the back, and they stood there watching the sun rise.

Sasha was excited to see the sun rise with him.

Even though he was brought up there, he never watched this kind of beautiful sun rise ever.

After sunrise, they walked back to the car.

He started to drive, he tuned to a FM.

The RJ announced that he was hosting a song request program, and he also told a phone number for the listeners to call, to dedicate a song for their loved ones.

Sasha was looking through the window and her eyes were admiring the beauty of the nature and her ears were listening to the FM.

RJ, "so we have our first caller on line. Hi may I know who is on the line?"