Do we?

Caleb eyed Sprig, "I'm lost when you start crying like that."

"I'm sorry, I usually don't, but being pregnant and under all the stress I've had, I just can't seem to not cry," Sprig tried her best to clean herself up, "but if you want to know these were happy tears."

Caleb visably relaxed, "Well, at least I've finally done something right, speaking of, I want to bring this up. I want to do things right, by you and by the baby."

"Well, you just said you planned on being here for us, I don't see how you could it any more right."

"Sprig, you know," Caleb was staring at her intensely, obviously he was thinking something that just wasn't registering to her.

"Caleb, I seriously don't know, what, you want to pay for the nursery or something? How about the first week of his or her life you get night feedings," Sprig joked nervously.

"I want to marry you."

Welp. That was a fucking surprise.

"I... I... What do I say here?"

"Sprig just say yes," Caleb stepped closer.

Sprig stepped back, "No."

That stopped him, "No?"

"That's right. No. I don't want you to marry me out of convenience, or necessity, because you think it's the noble thing to do. I'm not going to take.your child from you just because we're not married," she spoke confidently.

Caleb's jaw twitched sternly and for a few passing moments, Sprig thought maybe he was going to argue with her, but then his demeanor changed, resolved from Sprig's words.

"Okay," he finally said.

"That doesn't mean I don't want to be with you. I do. I want to pick up where we left off, before everything happened. I just don't want to rush further into things just because I'm pregnant. I hope you respect that."

He nodded, silent and accepting,"So can I kiss you again?"

A smile spread across Sprig's face, "Get over here."

A wicked smile crept onto Caleb's face as he stepped closer, Sprig breathing in his scent when he wrapped his arms around her.

He leaned in and placed his lips softly on Sprig's, the kiss so sweet, so tender, Sprig sighed against him.

Slowly Caleb parted Sprig's lips with his tongue, seeking entrance, wanting to taste her.

Sprig opened willingly, she'd missed this so much, this familiarity with him. How their bodies responded and acted as one.

Sprig ran her hands through his messy hair, pulling him in closer, wanting more.

Caleb responded by lifting Sprig up slightly and pushing her body against an open counter.

Sprig immediately felt his growing erection pressing into her abdomen and it sent electrifying chills through her body.

She subconsciously moaned against his working tongue, which caused both of them to frantically pick up pace.

Caleb's hands worked Sprig's tank off, freeing her breasts, the exposure sending a new wave of tingles and causing her nipples to harden.

Caleb paused, hungrily drinking in the site of her naked top half. His look of desire so intense, that he finally broke and reached out to grab one.

Sprig leaned into his touch, wanting more but willing to wait for him to make the next move.

Before she knew what was happening, she was sitting on the counter, Caleb's mouth finding her nipple, sucking and teasing one while fingers rubbed and pinched the other.