The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Your Mine- Part 2

Start from the beginning

He roughly pulled and twisted one nipple, while messaging the other one. I let out a moan as my body arched into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me into him. My eyes closed as he roughly placed a longing kiss on my lips.

In one swift movement of his knee, he spread my legs apart. He buried his face in my thighs placing soft kisses. The warmth of his lips sent butterflies to my stomach. I would be losing my virginity any second now and I would never regret it. This is what I want.

Zach's fingers went inside my core twisting and turning, going faster at every moan that escaped my mouth. I whimpered as my fingers curled into the sheets. My breathing came out in pants and sweat was beading my forehead. 

Before long I was screaming his name and I exploded leaving his hand drenched in my juices. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked the juices off his fingers. That wasn't fair I wanted to have fun too.

" Zach. My turn." I whined as I got up on my knees. I pushed him down on the mattress and lowered my head to his member. My fingers wrapped around his large c0ck and I began to pump him. I went faster and faster until Zach started yelling curse words.

I lowered my head and took his c0ck into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over his tip and was granted with the musky taste of pre-cum. Not long after I started to pump my mouth up and down trying to fit all of him in me. But seeing as only half-way down his c0ck it was already pushing my gag reflexes so I didn't go further. I felt Zach stiffen and knew he was close to coming. So I went up to his tip and grazed my teeth over the sensitive skin of his c0ck. He exploded into my mouth and I took time to savor and swallow his juice completely.

I looked up at him to see him with a shocked look on his face. I raised an eyebrow and he pulled by my arms to his hips. 

" I didn't think you would do that Kitten. That was so amazing. But enough playing. I need to be inside of you." And with that he flipped us. He reached out and grabbed my thighs, parting my legs further apart. He lined himself up at my entrance and leaned over to place his lips above mine. 

" If it hurts to much tell me. I wont forgive my self if I hurt you." I nodded and met his lips that were hovering over mine. We shared a soft reassuring kiss before planting himself deep within my walls. My walls tightened at the intrusion and I whimpered at the slight pain. It soon subsided into a wave of pleasure when Zach pressed a light kiss to my mark. 

He thrust into me slowly at first but soon picked up speed. I hugged his torso begged him to go faster. He obliged and each thrust was faster and harder than the last.  I scraped my nails against his back and shoulders. I wanted more. I needed more. So I started to buckle my hips wildly making us moan in unison.

We screamed each other's name right before Zach released himself deep within me. A low growl of pleasure left his lips and he slowly pulled out of me. He rolled on to my side and pulled me towards him. 

" Skylar. You just made me the happiest man on Earth. I love you so much."

" I love you too." I said while planting a kiss to his chest.

" Wait right here." He said getting up. I got up and brought the sheets to my chest and waited for him. When he came back he walked towards me with one hand behind his back. 

" I wanted to give this to you tomorrow. But hearing you say you love me, was beyond happiness for me." He said while getting on one knee and holding out a velvet box. " Skylar, I cant imagine my life without you. I don't want to imagine it. You complete me. Your my world. I want you to be my best friend, my lover, and the mother of our pups. So will you do me the honor of marrying this self-conceited jerk." He said lovingly while opening the box only to reveal the most beautiful ring I could ever dream of.

The biggest diamond shaped into a rose sat on top shining, Swirls of diamond came along each sides with specks of rubies. I gasped at it's beauty. I hugged him and held on for dear life.

" I'm guessing that's a yes." He said chuckling while holding me in his arms. We were now naked on the floor with me on his lap.

" Yes it is. Thank you. Thank you. I love you so much." I said pecking his lips at every word. He grabbed my hand and took the ring from the box. He placed it on my ring finger and I gasped when it fit perfectly. He placed a quick kiss to the ring and and then another to my temple." Im so happy right now." I said wiping away tears from my face.

" I am too. But I think you need to go to bed now. Its getting late." He said while picking me up bridal style and placing me on the bed. He climbed in as well and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Tomorrow is a new week starting as Zach's fiancee and I couldn't be any happier even if he proposed to me naked. This was all I needed right now.

-

-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! Did you guys like it? I just wanted to say I'm not at all experienced in the field of sex so don't criticize too harshly plz. I have an awesome chapter coming up. You guys will also learn about werewolf pregnancies. Congratulations to my winners who got a sneak peak at this chapter.

Also next chapter will be uploaded when i get 20 to 25 votes and 15 or more comments

DON'T 

FORGET 

TO

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LLLOOOVVVEEE MMMAAARRRIIIAAA