He looks down. "Well come on." They nod and do the same.

Let's head back to Justice and see what shes been up to.

Justice P.O.V

(When she first entered)

So now I'm in a room still in my werewolf form not wanting to change. Then two very beautiful ladies appear in front of me. "Hello we are going to be your personal stylist and help you get ready for the Claiming." They say. The Claiming? What is that exactly? 

"We are not authorized to tell you that just know that it will do good." They say again at the same time. Now that I look at them they look like twins. "We are twins. Now let's get you ready." They pull out a very beautiful dress from the closet. I go to the bathroom and change back and grab the dress in my hands and close the door. 

The bathroom is as big as my room. I turn on the shower. I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is right. Going through with this I mean.  I rather me be dead and Dextor and everything and one I care about be alive. So I start the shower and get in. It's very refreshing. I get out and grab a towel. I hold up the dress. Now that I get a good look at it..it's too much for me. This is something I would burn secretly after someone bought it for me. Totally not my style. 

I slip the tight dress on and walk out. They sit me in a chair and do my make up and hair. My hair got longer than before reaches to half of my back. Almost to my waist I may add. She straighten it and split it in the middle at the top of my head. They put on dark eye shadow and clear lip stick. They put me in the one thing I hate and swore to never wear.........

.........High Heels. Damn them. I stand up and they fix a little bit and then back away. "Alright we'll be back to bring to the Claiming" They walk out. I manage to stand up and walk to the full body mirror. I look in it. Whoa. That's me right? I mean come on I look like a vampire princess since they put that thing around my head. It's a black chain and the middle has a jewel on it and falls in the middle of my forehead. The jewel it clear the color of a diamond.

"Well you look sexy." I hear. I turn and elbow him in the face. I then manage to kick him across the face. He falls to the ground. "Who the hell are you?" I spat. 

"Nice to see you again too." The boy stands up. No fucking way. 

"Max!? What the hell are you doing here!?" I kinda shout. 

"A hello is needed." 

"Yeah well you not gonna get it. Are apart of them?" I ask. He smirks and nods proudly. I spin kick him in the face. Son of a bitch! " You bitch. Why?" I ask. 

"Calm down sweet cheeks." he stands back up fixing his jaw. "And to answer your question is because well I needed this. I wanted power you think being alpha is better than this? Wrong." He walks to the door. "I'll see you at the claiming sweet heart. Then you'll be my little toy." I glare at him about to pounce at him until those two girls came back in. 

"Alright come on." They lead me to a room. In the middle is a square tub? I don't know. In the far back are three thrones. Two of them has those two very handsome muscular man sitting in them. "Hello Justice. Finally nice to meet you in person." One comes up and kisses my hand. 

The other one comes up too. "Yes now we can finally start. The moon is almost aligned." They walk past me to the steps that lead to the corners of the tub. I follow and walk up there. I look down. In there is a thick red substance. What the? I stand there and smell it. Oh my god. 

"Alright we shall begin." I look to the door and see Harmony lead a line of people holding candles. She goes to the right and I see the next person. My-my d-dad? No. No way. Then it's Max. I glare at him. My dad goes to the left and Max goes to the right. I can't believe all of this. 

It's then I notice that they we speaking some kind of language. The stop the march and stand still. "Tonight we are here to bring back what once was tooken from us! We have finally found her! And now we may start the ritual." 

They tell my to walk in the middle of the substance. "What? I will just fall in." I state. They give a little laugh. "No. I assure you that you won't fall in. Now go on." I take a breath and I don't know if I should do this.

You shouldn't

December, go to have you back. 

Yeah whatever back out of it.

I can't it's the only way to save Dex.

I know but he wouldn't want you to do this.

I know but I have to. Do you want Dextor to be dead?

No of course not but-

But nothing. I'm going to do it.

I end the conversation. "Having second thought are we?" One ask. I look at him. "No. Of course not." I look back. They tell my to remove my shoes and I do. I take a breath and start to walk to the middle of it all. I'm walking on this stuff and I can feel it.  I get to the middle and look up. I see a whole and smack in the middle of it is the moon. I look down and see a circle form around me. Then I hear them speaking in that language again.

Slowly I start to sink in until I'm engulfed in it. 

Author's P.O.V

A star forms as they continue. Justice comes out of her hands put together in front of her chest. Her eyes closer as see floats only feet from the blood. She was covered in it. Nun of it dripping. Suddenly her hands and legs spread out and she looks up. The red substance flies off of her and down to the tub as blood takes over her eyes. The jewel that was once the color of a diamond was now red. 

They finish and she falls. She is then picked up and put in her room. And when she wakes up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god! You guys really deserve this! Over 1K reads! I was crying a little when I saw. I want to thank all of you! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I love you all. You guys are awesome!

Stay strong,

~~Zendaya92~~