Chapter 21

Dextor's P.O.V

We couldn't find anything but that map we were trying to figure out. I'm getting very annoyed and I am dying inside. I look at the symbol she wouldn't stop looking at. What is it about this map that she was so attached to?

Justice P.O.V

Believe it or not I was actually captured by a pack. They said that they are going to keep me here. For what reason? I don't know you tell me. They got my tied up to a pole. I could totally get out of here. Wait. Why am I just sitting here if I know I can just walk right out of here. I just need to use some powers. I snap my fingers and a little fire is conjured for one finger. I put it to the rope and It burns and falls off. I walk to the door and that's when it opens.

"How did you?"

"Uh it's called a knife." I start to try and walk passed them.

They try to hold my down. In the name of the mood goddess will they ever stop. "Your not going anywhere. Your ours now." He comes up to me and forcefully kisses me. That when I get mad. I throw them off of me and they go flying in every direction. "I'm not yours. And never be." I kick open the door and start to run. "Hey! Stop her!" Every wolf is on me. Damn it. I change and start to run as fast as I can. I finally make out of their territory. But get caught on an other territory. 

You have got to be kidding! This is like a non-stop roller coaster. This one is different though. It's different because well they actually let me pass. Which is weird. Something is up. I kept on walking still in my wolf form. I stepped on something and then heard a snap. Oh no. I run but almost not make it. I jumped and land on the ground and ran. Almost got me. At least they were smart to pull that trap unlike the others. 

I run out of breather. It's almost night time so I should find a place to rest. After I made sure that they did there nightly search for the grounds I get comfortable by a lake and sleep.

Claire's P.O.V

We looked everywhere. We can't find her. The only way that we can't find her is if she left grounds. We can't do that unless we decided to loose all connection with our pack. It's our only chance in finding her. I march into Dextor's office. It's destroyed and he's crying in the corner. "Dex?" I said. "What do you want Claire." He said. I go to him. 

"Dextor. You have to control yourself." He snapped. "I CAN'T! SHE'S GONE! AND I CAN'T FIND HER! I was supposed to protect her but I didn't. I couldn't. She wouldn't let me." He burst out crying. "We'll find her. But we have to leave our grounds to do so." He looked at me. "She had to have gone that far?" I nod. 

"Well maybe there's another way but I'm not fully sure."

"What?" 

"Well we could drive but since she is going through the woods to get where she needs to be it might be hard. We could just follow the woods path along the rode but sooner or later stop and run in the woods." He nods. "But first we have to find out where she's going." He nods and we get up. "Now go get cleaned up." He nods and then leaves. 

I sigh. This boy is broken and we need to get him back on his feet. We need to fine Justice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO SORRY for the short chapter!! I promise to make the chapter longer next time!