Chapter 23

Last time in Lone Wolf...

"I'll miss you guys." I shift and run as fast as I can.

Your not getting away that easy.

They follow but I out run them and find myself in front of a bridge. I howl and then run down the path. As I get to the front door. It opens. Two very handsome and muscular men come out. "Go get her some clothes" One says. He walks me inside and to a room. Well this should be a treat.

Meanwhile......

"What going on?" Ellen ask.

"The other packs. They're starting a war ....Bad enough I have to deal with these fucking rouges!"

"What are you talking about?"

"A wolf is calling himself the king of rouges and wants to take down our pack...."

"We get Justice back." We all stand straight and firm. "But first we need a plan." Claire says. "I got it!" Ellenor states. "Alright so First......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V

They had the perfect plan. But while they were trying to get in the pack was going crazy. Dextor's father and the Beta Stark was in charge and had to keep the pack in order. Everyone was asking where their Luna and alpha are. They didn't have an answer. The best they can say was that their alpha went to look for his Luna. They understood but still needed their alpha. 

"Everybody calm down. They can't attach us if our Luna isn't here to claim!" Stark shouts over everyone. Everyone shuts up. "Good. I just talk to our Alpha. Their gonna bring her back." Everyone nods and decided to all and go eat. Stark realized how much harder Dextor's job was after all.

Back to Dextor...

"It's a awesome plan. You just forgot one thing the bridge is gone." Gregg points to it. 

"How the hell?" Claire mumbles under her breathe. "What now?" Dextor ask. "Well look the sun is rising that might be as too why it won't show up." Ellen explain. They nod in agreement.

"That means no one is guarding, why can't we attack now?" Claire ask. "Do you see a bridge!" Gregg says. "Everything is always there you just didn't see it at first." Dextor mumbles under his breath.

"What?" They ask.

"Everything is always there you just don't see it at first. That's what my letter said." 

"Your letter?" They say in unison. "Yes my letter. There was a letter for me and knowing that Justice would burn it I read it before she did anything." They nod. "Okay so what does that mean?" 

"That means to look harder." Ellenor says. They walk closer and Gregg being clumsy for the first time because he's scared trips and falls over the cliff. But off of the cliff. 

He stands up there and looks around. In his eyes he sees the bridge and the castle. "Guys come on." He gestures for them to come ever. They do. Once they past the cliff they see everything. "Whoa." 

"Not possible"

"Yeah well to humans werewolf's aren't possible right?" Dextor says. They continue. They reach the massive doors. "We can't just go through the doors. They'll notice." Gregg says backing away. Dextor grabs him and pulls him over. "Stop being so scared" He nods. "Why go through when you can go over." He backs up and jumps and reaches the open space at the top of the tall wooden doors.