Chapter 15

Justice's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up before everyone and get dressed into clean clothes.

Where you goin'

Hey December. I told you I had to meet with this guy.

That bum you think is your father. Are you sure you can trust him?

When we touch I got a flash back remember. That only happens if I knew that person from my past.

Yeah so!?

Memories can not lie.

Fine what ever you say. Tell me how it goes bye!

Bye

I put my shoes out and head to the door. "Where you going?" I turn around. I swear. He always there when I leave. "Out"

"Out. Really just tell me Justice"

"It's not serious. I just have to meet someone" I say.

"Who?" He steps closer to me. "That's what I need to know" I mumble.

"Excuse me?" He says. I shake my head.

"Nothing. Just someone form my childhood." He nods. He studies my face. "Fine but be back soon or I'll have to come looking for you" I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. I walk out and head out the woods to the park. Once I get there I sit on the bench and wait. About 20 minutes later I get ready to leave.

"Hey. What's your name?" I look up and see a boy or a very hot boy with blond hair standing in front of me. "Um My name........Oh it's already taken." I purposely hit his shoulder and walk away. He runs up to me. "Well already taken how about we hang out"

"How about you get you stupid ass out of my face before I shove it up your ass" I'm very angry because I found out that I started my heat yesterday. "Hey no need to be rough. I get it. Anyway I'm Max" I shake his hand. "Hello Max. Now that I know you and you know me please get the fuck out of my face" I push past him and walk away.

Mate!

What?

Our mate!

Yeah we have a mate Dextor.

No the boy you were talking to is a mate

What? You can only have one true mate right?

I don't know.

Let's ask Claire when we get back.

Why not just you know like call her or something?

Oh yeah right Thanks

That's what I'm here for.

I take out my phone and go by a tree. I dial her number and wait for her to pick up. "Hello" A very tired and annoyed Claire says. "Hey you and Ellen need to go somewhere were no one can hear."

"Why?"

"It's a boy problem."

"Okay" I hear shuffling yelling and then walking and then silence. "Okay how do you have a boy problem? You found your mate."

"How many mate's can you have?"

"One. Well you can be re-mated or something like that but once you are marked and fully mated then Dextor won't let that happen. The only way for it to happen is if you get like kidnapped or something and a boy bites over the mark your mate gave you and then mated right after. That's very rare." I nod.