Chapter 22

Justice P.O.V

Okay this little journey is harder then it sounded. Plus my heart hurts so much to be away from him but if being away from him means protecting him then doing this is a good idea. I walk through since I was tired. I was also sneaky enough to go into one of these packs kitchen and take some food and water. Lasted me about two days since I put it all in a bag. 

I could tell I was almost there. On the edge of a rocky cliff lied a dark old castle. What's up with Vampires and castles? Is it a thing or not? Please tell me. Anyway. It was about 2000 miles away. God damn. 

Justice you don't have to do this

Yeah she's right you don't 

Well I have to I need to protect whats important to me

I raised well she basically raised herself but either way you were raised right

Thanks mom and you too December

Always here okay we'll get through this

And Justice. What your about to face is tough okay? They are very strong. 

Okay I got you

Good luck my child

Aren't you gonna help me?

I can't once they do this to you all connection with me will be lost

WHAT!? How come you never told me!?

You were going to do this for your family and I couldn't stop you

Yeah your right thanks mom

No problem Good luck my child.

We end the conversation. I decide to take my time. My last moments of who I really am are about to be gone. It gonna take me a few hours but I'll make it. After a few hours of walking I decide to take a break. I lay by a tree. 

Justice!? Where are you!? 

You have got to be kidding me! They must have drove along the wood lines. Damn it. I stand up and hide. I watch as they search for me. 

I know she's here. I recognize her scent. 

I step back. I can't believe they found me! How is it even possible! I've been gone for a few days did hey follow me? No they couldn't or else they would lose all contact with the pack. There was the chance that if you follow the lines along the woods and then go back in you just might not loose contact but the theory was never tested cause everyone was to scared. 

Justice! Please come out. I hurting Justice! I need you!

I give a soft whimper. Their heads turn and I back up more making sure to not make any noise. If they see them with me then that would be the end. 

Justice?

I walk away. They can't find me. That's when I hear it. His voice. I hear something being thrown. A bag lands in front of me. I turn and see all of them dressed. No turning back now. I just can't believe that they found me. I pick up the bag and go behind a tree and change and then put the clothes on. "Come out Justice right now!" He demands. I turn and walk out. "What the hell is wrong with you leaving like that!?" He shouts. 

"Why the hell are you yelling at me!" I shout back. He has pure anger along with lust, happiness, and sadness in his eyes. "You coming back with us right now" He walks up to me and pulls my arm. "Let me go!" I pull my arm away. "Justice stop. We have to bring you back!" Gregg says. I roll my eyes. "I'm not going back! I have to do this and you can't stop me." Dex marches back up to me and grabs my neck and pulls my face to his. 

I pull away. But he brings my face back. That's when I notice that they are gone. He forcefully kisses me. I find it kinda hot but I'm also really angry. I kiss back. I have to or else he won't stop. Plus I miss his lips. He pulls away. Out foreheads toughing."I missed you so much" He whispers. I open my eyes a little to see that a few tears slide down his cheek. Whoa. I never thought that alpha's cry. I pull him into a hug. 

"Shh. Calm down baby okay" I kiss his neck. "I love you Justice."

"I love you too Dextor always remember that." He nods. We pull away. "Now Dextor I have to go. I'm so sorry but I have to okay? Please understand that I'm doing this to protect you" He shakes his head. "No way your not leaving me again. I'm not letting you out my sight." He says in a determined voice. I kiss him one more time and back away. 

"I'll miss you guys." I shift and run as fast as I can. 

Your not getting away that easy.

They follow but I out run them and find myself in front of a bridge. I howl and then run down the path. As I get to the front door. It opens. Two very handsome and muscular men come out. "Go get her some clothes" One says. He walks me inside and to a room. Well this should be a treat.

Gregg's P.O.V

I can't believe that we lost her again. Dextor is furious. He know that she had to do this and he knew that not even him can stop her. But he wasn't gonna stop until her found her. He must really love her. Plus he's really possessive which is why he never assigned her a guard because he didn't want anything to happen until he was sure he could actually let her out.

"What now? We can't go in there." Claire says. "Yeah she right we can't" Ellen says. "Well we'll find away. We're getting her back." Then his phone goes off. His eyes widens. "WHAT!?!?" We jump at the sound of his voice. "Call me back." He hangs up.

"What going on?" Ellen ask. "The other packs. They're starting a war to get Justice in a few weeks. We need to get her safe. Plus it's bad enough that I have to deal with these fucking rouges!" We gasp and he sighs realizing what he said. "What are you talking about?"

"A wolf is calling himself the king of rouges and wants to take down our pack because if he does then everyone will bow to his will seeing as he destroyed the Blue Moon Pack. But it's only a rumor." We nod. "You think it's true don't you?" I ask. He nods.

"I do believe it. Sighs of rouges has gone down and that's not a good sign if the rumor is out. That can only mean a few things. Either The rumor is true or we are killing the rouges enough for them not to be seen." We nod. "Well what do we do now?"

"We get Justice back." We all stand straight and firm. "But first we need a plan." Claire says. "I got it!" Ellenor states. "Alright so First......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay look......................

......................................

......................................

700+ views! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! In about 7 or 8 more chapters maybe is when this book will come to a close. Oh and please check out my other books!! It will mean the world!! 

Stay Strong!,

~Zendaya92~