Chapter 7

Justice P.O.V

I feel so empty inside. Like I don't feel complete. What's happened? Then something comes to me. A memory. Or a nightmare but it's about that night. The night my mother died and the night when I fought a rouge. They feel connected. Like I don't know.

~~~ Dream ~~~

I'm running in the rain again.

"MOM!?" I shout. "MOM WHERE ARE YOU!?" I look for her.

I stop and hide behind a tree. I watch the whole thing. She fights off a rouge. He's dead. She see me and is shocked. "Mom?" I manage. She shakes her head. She runs off and I follow her. "MOM!?" I stop again hiding behind a tree. I watch as stands in front of someone. I can't see them clearly it's like my mind is bluring out the man who killed my mother. They start to fight. He's human and is holding a knife.

"MOM!" I start to cry. She falls to the ground and I look at the man. I can't see his face is a blur. He runs off. I run to her. "Mom" I manage. She looks at me and tries to smile. She puts her hand on my head and says some words. She takes her hand away. "You time will come" 

Is the last thing she says before I pass out.

It's still darkness. Who the hell killed my mother?

WHY WON'T ANY ONE TELL ME!? I'm so sick and tired of lies. I can't do this anymore. Why can't I just die? I didn't want this. I didn't want any of this. I never ask or my life to be like this. Why? Why can't some one answer me? Then A light turns on and only shines on me. A man comes walking towards me. "Who are you?" He has a creepy laugh. He walks closer. "What do you want from me? Huh? What do you want?" I ask. He laughs again sending shivers down my spine.

"Why, I want you..." He holds something up. It shines in the light a knife. "Dead" I back away from him and then run. I bump into something and fall down. He holds up ready to strike. 

Then I open my eyes. My throat hurt and people are holding me down. I'm panting. "What happened?" They let go of me. "You were screaming in your sleep."

"What was I screaming for?" I ask even though I know that answer. "You were screaming for your mother and then you were saying things like you want to die, that you didn't want this and you were asking someone who they were and what they want. You said that he wanted you dead" I sit up and then lay right back down.

That hurt. "Where am I?" I ask then Claire comes in. "Justice your awake. Your in your room"

"From which house?" I ask. "The house you showed me." I sigh. "I told you not to tell anyone." I state. "I know and I'm sorry but we needed to get you somewhere quickly. You could've died" I nod. I hug her. "Thank you" She shakes her head. "It's fine." We pull away. 
"I feel so empty. When will my wolf come back?" I ask The doctor looks surprised. "How did you know that?" She ask. "I just knew okay so can you tell me Dr.Sugar Cubes?" She is eating sugar cubes.

She laughs. "Well then she will be back soon trust me. She is actually almost done healing" I nod. "How long was I out?" I ask. "Four days" I looked at her shocked. "Really? But from a bite like that it should have taken me about-" Ms. Sugar Cubes over there cuts me off. "For about 2 weeks maybe?" I nod. "Well we don't know how but you healed pretty fast"

"Yeah I can see that" I mumble. "When can I get out of here?" I ask. "Um tomorrow" Claire answers. I nod. "Hows Ellenor doing?" 

"She's doing fine I guess. She would just stare at the wall not saying anything" I sigh. "What about Dex?" She sighs. "What about Dex Claire?" "We don't know. He went out for a run and we haven't heard from him in a few hours."