Chapter 20

I get to the woods and change into my wolf form. Dextor I'm so sorry. I howl a cry.

Dextor P.O.V

I sit in a meeting with my father.

Dextor I'm so sorry.

Then a howl come. "Ah!" we groan in pain. "Justice" They howl back. I try to get back up and look at the window and it's affected everyone. My chest pains again.

"UghhH!!"

Justice don't do this

I'm sorry

Everyone looks at me. They heard her too.

Everyone. I have to go to save you. I'm so sorry.

Justice ple-

Then all connection is cut off. Everyone whimpers in sadness. Their Luna left. That can't happen. I turn around. My dad has no emotion. I look at him.

Dad?

We have to find her

I nod. I walk out and Claire, Gregg, there mates and Ellen are already in my office. "What the hell happened?" Ellen almost shouts. "Yeah. Your mate and our Luna is gone"

"No I will find her. We will find her" I state. God I feel like cry but I hold it back.

"She's not safe out there. It is suspected to the others that she is the moon goddess and if anybody takes her I swear that I will kill them"

"First how did that "rumor" " She does the quotation marks with her hands. "Get out?" I shrug. "I don't know and I don't care."

"Gregg tell Stark to send out the guard wolves along with some fighter wolves. Ellen and Claire I need you to see if you can find anything. Zack and Becka look through her house" They all nod and leave. Ellen stops and turns around. "You gonna be okay lil brother?"

"No not until she's here" She sighs and walks out closing the door. I look at the picture of me and her. That's when I burst.

I'm going to find you Justice. I promise

Justice P.O.V

I can't believe I did this. Well I have to. I wasn't watching where I was going so I hit another werewolf. He has blond fur.

Mate?

What? You mean that Max kid? He's a werewolf.

I guess so. Now that we bump into him again he smells different.

How?

Like you know how a we went to the park and I said he was our mate or not?

Yeah

Well now I can't tell.

I look up and see Max fully dressed and looking at me. "Justice?" I walk back behind a tree. I change back and put some clothes on. I walk out. "Max?" I state. "Justice. Your looking as beautiful has ever" I feel like smiling. "Nice to know."

"What are you doing on my packs territory?"

"Your packs territory?" I question. He nods. I laugh. I start to walk around in a circle. So does he. "You see one thing you need to learn about me is that every territory is mine." I growl at him. He growls back. Then 2 people stand on his left and another two stand on his right growling. They're trying to me bow. Not happening. I growl louder.

I step closer as my eyes glow sapphire. They seems surprised but won't back down. I look to the people on his left and growl and then people to his right. "Back off" I say. They try to get me down. One comes and tackles me. I flip over and pressure point them and make him fall asleep. I stand up and they just come after me.

I turn full wolf and run. Glad that was over...........................Yeah spoke to soon. What is up with people these days? What do they know. I know they recognize me as Alpha Dextor's Luna. What do they know?                         

_________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter. Writers block. Everyone gets it at some point. Anyway I'll try to get in longer chapters. I have a lot of plans for this. Thank you guys for reading!!!! Over 500 reads!!