Chapter 14 - Merry Christmas!

Erza's POV

I couldn't believe it was Christmas! My favourite time of the year since it's so festive and we get presents! I decorated the front garden with some Christmas decorations and there's a beautiful Christmas tree in the living room. Too bad no one's coming to my house to see it. I couldn't wait for the Christmas party and so I was already getting dressed for it.

School was over for the year and on the last day of school, we had Kris Kringle for the whole class. I had Evergreen so I got her a pair of kiddy glasses with pictures of fairies on them and custom made chocolate in the shape of her as a fairy, dead. I know, I'm really nice to have gotten her custom made chocolate which cost quite a fair amount. Levy got me for Kris Kringle and she got me a cake recipe book.

Ding Dong! That must be the doorbell! Meaning that it must be Simon who was taking me to the party!

I quickly checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red and green Christmas dress with red boots that had white fur. My red hair was done up in a high ponytail and I had some make up on.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I quickly ran down stairs and opened the door. "Hi Simon."

"Hey Erza. You look really pretty today" Simon said.

"Thanks. You look good too" I blushed.

He was wearing green pants with a white Christmas themed t-shirt. To be honest, he looked pretty good but I couldn't wait to see Jellal. I locked the door and followed Simon into his car. In my arms, I was carrying a big bag of presents which I bought for all my friends.

We chatted about random topics and a few minutes later, we arrived at his house. It was a big house and was nicely decorated with Christmas decorations out the front, including a blow up Santa and reindeer. Cars were lined up along the street and people from my school were walking into his house. Simon parked the car in the driveway and we got out.

"Erza!" was the first thing I heard when I stepped out. My first thought was Jellal and I was right.

I turned around to see Jellal standing in the doorway with Ultear and Meredy. Forgetting about Simon, I ran towards them and threw my arms around Jellal, even though it was hard to do with the big bag of gifts.

"Well, I can see that you missed me" Jellal smiled but then it turned to a frown. "But why were you with Simon?"

"Umm, well, he was the one who invited us and he wanted to take me there so I said yes to be polite. You know I couldn't say no, and besides, we didn't do anything of course. You trust your girlfriend, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do trust you" he said after hesitating a bit and then gave me a small kiss on the nose.

We walked into the house which was full of people and Christmas decorations. I put my presents underneath the big Christmas tree, with the other presents. Ultear and Meredy left us alone and we just danced along with everyone else. The music blasted through my ears but I still had a good time. I feel kinda bad for Simon since I ditched him after he gave me a ride here.

"Let's go get a drink" Jellal whispered in my ear.

I nodded and held onto his arm as we wove through the crowd to the kitchen. It was so nice and stuffy but a nice cup of ice water helped me cool down. Yep, I'm not getting drunk today.

"Erza, Jellal! Bring your presents and come upstairs" Lucy called as she stuck her head in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Sure" I replied.