"Hey sweetie," he said softly. I looked up and scoffed.

"I don't want company I'm doing school work."

"We need to talk Yesenia."

"I'm not talking to you. Although my mom did say to thank you for the house, and for letting me go to this nice treatment center. So basically thanks for the money and you can leave now."

"Yesenia I'm sorry okay. I thought I was doing what was best for you."

"But Leo you don't know what's best for me, I know what's best for me."

"I know that now sweetie and that's why I'm apologizing. It was wrong of me to send you that awful letter I just didn't know how else to make you move on."

"I accept your apology."

"So you forgive me?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we'll go back to how we were. I've lost faith you again and you'll have to earn it again. You also have to promise you'll let me make my own decisions and mistakes even if it means I get hurt." Leo nodded and came closer to me.

"I promise Yesenia." I smiled and he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and afterwards we went to eat. This time I didn't have any weird cravings and I didn't want to barf. We talked things out and he agreed to give Demi a chance. As I went back to my room Bailey crashed into me.

"Woah Bai were are you going?"

"I've been looking for you! I have some awesome news to tell you!"

"What?!"

"The Cab,Cartel, and We The Kings are having a concert near here tomorrow night!" We both freaked out and fan girled for a bit then she continued. "And guess who just got tickets to see them?"

"You did?!"

"Yeah!!!" We freaked out a bit more before I realized where we were. "What's wrong aren't you excited?"

"Of course but we can't go."

"Why not?" I motioned to things around me.

"We are in rehab and FYI we aren't Lindsay Lohan we can't just come in and go out like it's fucking McDonalds." Bailey laughed and walked me to my room.

"It's called sneaking out Yesenia."

"What? You can't be serious we'll got caught and my parents will kill me."

"You say that about everything."

"Because they will."

"You're exaggerating and we won't get caught. Analisa has offered to help she helped me get the tickets."

"I don't know Bai I'm not exactly the sneaking out type."

"Oh come on Yesi live a little." I thought about it then just said fuck it. I told Bailey I'd go with her and we begun to plan how we'd get there. The venue was about thirty minutes away so we need wheels.

"I can ask Wes."

"Why not Demi?"

"Eh she's kind of a stickler Wes is a bit more rebellious." Bailey laughed.

"Having two lovers comes in handy doesn't it Yesi." I laughed and nodded.

"Sometimes, yes." I called Wes from a phone in the kitchen and told him what we were planning. He agreed to drive us there and back. We had everything planned and the following night we were ready to go. Analisa distracted the secretary at the front desk and the security guards next to her while we crawled past them. Once outside we ran to where we were supposed to meet Wes. He was there and helped us inside his car.