Morning Beautiful.

Start from the beginning

"For the love of all that is good and pure in the world, please stop." She pleaded. I chuckled at her and awaited his response. 

"That Mr. Gaskarth here is becoming a resident at your household." He grinned. 

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him." Ivory grumbled, pressing her face into my shoulder. 

"Is this true?" He asked.

"For a while, yeah." I smiled, pulling Ivory to my front and circling my arms around her waist. 

"Keep her safe." He smiled, just as the bell rang. 

Ivory shuffled out of my grip and walked to her seat, grabbing her book and settling in her chair. I rolled my eyes and greeted Rian, sitting across from Ivory and smirking at her.  

"Right class, we'll begin with Pythagoras, when in life may we need Pythagoras?" Mr Farmers asked the class. 

"Build a house?" Someone yelled. 

"Yes, a house." He smirked, casting his eyes to me before making an overly obvious cough to Ivory, who blushed and put her head in her hands. 

"Anyway..."

~~

"Jack, put her down." I ordered him.

He pouted and strolled downstairs into the basement, Ivory still firmly in his grip. I sighed and looked at Zack who shrugged his shoulders and followed after him. I waited for Rian to catch up before we both walked down the steps. Zack was tuning his acoustic while Jack was sat on the couch with Ivory in his lap, I frowned and sat next to him, reaching over and pulling Ivory onto my own lap. 

"Ivory! You left me!" Jack sighed. 

"I was forced!" She giggled dramatically, planting a kiss on my cheek. 

"I'm hurt!" Jack winked, before standing up and getting his guitar. 

I turned Ivory round to face me, and quickly crashed my lips onto hers. She responded quickly, but pulled back, a look on confusion spread over her face.

"Mine." I mumbled, before pressing my lips back to her's. 

"Lex it's Jack, chill." She sighed, I shook my head and pressed short kisses against her lips, tugging her closer so she was pressed up against me. 

"Go..Perform..Idiot." She stammered between kisses. 

"Later." I mumbled, attaching my lips to her's. 

"GASKARTH! Enough, get your ass up here and sing, idiot." Jack laughed. 

"I rest my case." She winked, shuffling off me and taking her seat on the couch. I pouted but stood up, throwing the guitar strap over my shoulder and strumming a few random chords. 

"So what we playing?" I asked. 

"Break Out?" Rian suggested. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. 

-

"It just gets better!" Ivory beamed from her seat.

"Did you hear about that gig?" Zack asked. 

"What gig?" I questioned, whipping round to look at him. 

"Week tomorrow, Rams Head Live, they want us to do a little warm up for some band." He explained. 

"Sweet! We're doing it right?" 

"Duh." Jack laughed, tuning his guitar for Jasey.

We had gone through around 5 songs and Ivory had happily bounced along to all of them, clapping after each finished and mouthing the words along as I sang. I smiled at her and took the strap off my shoulder, placing it back on it's stand.

"Can I kiss you now?"

A/N: I am so sorry it's been ages! School's kind of taken over recently and I've been stressed out of my mind, hence the lack of updates. But I'll try not to leave it that long next time(:

I have some messages:

Everyone go read @quinntothekellin 's book 'Closed' because she's just started and it's brilliant, she's an awesome girl and I recommend you check her work out. 

Everyone also go read @earthtopancakes 's book 'Forget your Scars, We'll forget mine' because it's also amazing and she is such a lovely person! :') 

There's a hundred more I'd like to say but we'll be here for hours, and I have 5 mins left before I break my promise(; (of posting today). 

Thank you all for the continued support, it really means the world and I love hearing from everyone. If you ever want to talk to someone, or you want me to read your work just message me and I will: promise.<3