The confession|chapter13|

It was already the next day and i was cleaning the tables as customers slowly starts to come in. I was really hoping for jimin to come today because i need to apologise to him for misunderstanding.

Play dope by bts on your playlist now!!-author

"Annyeong jagiya" someone hugged me from the back. YES FINALLY JIMIN IS HERE. "Jimin im really sor.." when i turned around it wasn't jimin, instead it was baekhyun.

"Jimin jimin jimin every single day its all jimin what the hell is so special about jimin? Why do you love him so much? Move on! He left you" baekhyun said. How dare he said that.

"I CANT MOVE ON AND I WILL NEVER BECAUSE.." Just as i was about to finish my sentence someone interrupted me.

"Because the only person she loves is me and you can't deny it" it was jimin. He sat down and i went to him to take his order.

"ca.. Can i have your order?" i asked shyly.

"i would like to order you" he answered. I tried to act cool and reply to him

"Im sorry park jimin but the item 'you' that you wanted is not in the menu"

"oh really? That's too bad. Then can i have my minae back? I missed you so much and im really sorry" he said and hugged me.

I can't take it anymore and hugged him back.

" are you really not gonna stop? You better stop you asshole" Baekhyun separated me from jimin and punched jimin in the face.

"YA GEUMANHAE(stop)" I yelled.

"Just get away from my minae" baekhyun said. When baekhyun was about to punch jimin again, i grabbed his hand.

"WHY NOT YOU GET AWAY FROM JIMIN?! I DONT EVEN WANT TO MARRY YOU" I said to baekhyun. Jimin then fell on the floor.

"jimin, are you okay? BYUN BAEKHYUN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU" I said as i wiped the blood off jimin's nose. I brought him to the store room where minji and haneul was.

"OMMO OPPA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Minji asked while shaking jimin's legs as her height was until jimin's thighs.

"I am fine minji its okay" he replied

"Minji-ya~ would you like to meet your daddy?" i asked her while looking at jimin.

"i would love to but we can't.. He is already in heaven.." minji replied.

"hmm what if i say that he is actually not in heaven? And that he is actually still here in this world. Would you want to meet him?" i asked.

"I WOULD LOVE TO OMMA!! But who is it?" minji asked

"This oppa is park jimin and he is your appa not oppa:)" i said.

Minji just kept quiet and ran to my mum "Harmonii!! Omma is lying to me she told me that the man over there is my appa:( scold her harmonii scoldd:("

My mum carried minji and went to us. "Minji, this man is your appa. He just came back from the states to.. Um study so now he came back to seoul to see you this is your appa minji" she said.

"Annyeong minji i am your appa, Park Jimin" jimin said. Minji then ran to jimin and hugged him.

Jimin p.o.v

I was scared at first to actually tell minji that i am his dad but soon, i overcome that fear and it was something that i was proud about. I am finally a dad. I took out my phone and texted bangtan

Jimin:i met minae and our daughter everything is fine now:) she finally accepted me
Jungkook:HOW DOES YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE?
Hoseok:i hope she doesnt have your ugly nose
Taehyung:oh my god just imagine mini jimin and minae together so cutee kyahh
Jin:dont be gay taehyung

I offed my phone and talked to minae,yoona,haneul and her mum.

"i know that i was wrong for leaving you and now i want to take full responsibility and marry minae aunty, would you please accept me as your son in law?" i asked minae's mum. She looked super happy when i said that.

"I would love to! But you have to of course ask your parents to am i right?" she asked.

"yes and im planning to bring minae and minji back to seoul to introduce them to my family and ask my mum's permission" i said. Minae was blushing.

"Jimin can we follow? I kinda miss jungkook:(" haneul said.

I nodded and looked at minae. She was as beautiful as ever.

Minae p.o.v

After cleaning up the cafe, we went back home to rest i went into my room and jumped around happily. The day that i have longed for finally came! Jimin finally confessed to me and asked me to marry him. Of course it was a yes from me>.<

I packed my stuffs and minji's stuffs as tomorrow we will be going to seoul to meet jimin's family.

"omma why do you want to marry appa again?" minji asked.

"i wasnt able to marry him last time because he was too excited to meet you so that is why we made you before we got married" i explained. Oh my god what kind of explanation was that?

I washed minji up and went to bed.

Annyeong chingus^.^ sorry for the short chapter ㅠㅠㅠ but i will update another chapter soon! See youu!!
      -author