A New Life(chapter 1)

It has been a month since omma and appa divorced. We are still living in Busan and everything is still the same except that the house is so much more peaceful at night and appa is no longer living under the same roof as us. Omma and i planned to move to Seoul next month so we were busy packing our stuffs.

While i was packing my stuffs, i heard the doorbell rang. I looked at the monitor and it was my bestfriend, Ha Yeong. I opened the door and " MIN AE YAA!! OMG I AM SO GONNA MISS YOU AFTER YOU LEAVE BUSAN!!" She said

"Yaa Ha Yeong stop overreacting im gonna cry if you do" i said while hitting her. When she went in, my mum was busy packing her stuffs to bring to Seoul. "Annyeonghaseyeo auntie do you need any help?" Ha yeong asked "Oh Ha Yeongie annyeong! hmm maybe you can help Min Ae? I am fine by myself" my mum replied.

She agreed and helped me by packing all my soft toys in a cardbox and sealing them up. "Ha Yeong ah, please take care of this teddy" i handed her my teddy. She took it and hugged me "i will Min Ae, please dont forget about me when you are in seoul. Continue to text and call me alright" she said

~1 month later~
"Ha yeongie annyeong!!!" I waved goodbye to her. I could see her tears rolling down her cheeks "HA YEONGIE ULJIMA!! (Dont cry)  SARANGHAEYEO HWAITINGG!!" I said and the van left. My heart felt heavy leaving Busan as this was where i grew up and all the memories were made. I plugged in my earpiece and listened to my music

I need u girl wae honja sarang hago honja seoman ibyeol hae i need u girl wae dachi geol amyeonseo jakku niga piryeohae i need u girl neon areumdawo~

"Min Ae are you excited about this?" my mum asked. I took out my earpiece and replied "Hmm a little? But im kinda sad because we are gonna leave Busan."
"Gwaenchana(it's okay) i will make sure that your life in Seoul will be so much more better than in Busan" She said that while hugging me. It made me felt so much better. It was a 3 hour drive from my previous place to Seoul so my mum continued driving while i slept.

"Min Ae ireona! We have arrived!! Ahh my back hurts" my mum said while stretching herself. I woke up and got out of the car "Whoa omma the house is so huge" i said while carrying my stuffs out of the car. "Yeap i hope you like it my little angel" my mum said while unlocking the gate to park her car at the garage.

"Like it? I love it" i whispered to myself.

"Ommo! Annyeonghaseyeo! You must be the new family who is moving into this house! Aigoo im sorry i am mrs Park hae min your neighbour! Oh and this is my son Park ji min!" the lady said.

I looked at him and it was as if i just saw an angel bowing "Annyeonghaseyeo" Ji min greeted us.

"Annyeoghaseyeo ommo you have such a handsome son! Where is he schooling at?" my mum asked

They continued talking outside while i went into the house as i could not contain the butterflies in my stomach " oh my god are you sure he is a human he looks so perfect and handsome.. OMMO MIN AE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HE IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR" I whispered to myself.

I took another peek outside and we accidentally made eye contact with each other "OMMO" i fell. I felt so dumb that i dont dare to look at him anymore