Moving to busan|chapter 10|

It has been a month since i have heard any news from jimin's parents. Ever since they moved out from their house, going to school was even more lonelier. Until today, i still cant believe that jimin already died..

"omma i dont feel well today can i not go to school?" i asked

"why? What happened darling?" omma asked

"i dont know i just feel so nauseous and.." just as i was about to finish my sentence, i felt like vomiting i ran to the bathroom and vomited.

"minae ya we have to go to the doctor you have been vomiting for this past few days, could it be that.. You are pregnant?" she asked.

I suddenly remembered the day when jimin slept with me.

"Omma.. I am so sorry.. I think i am.." i replied

"MWEO? WHEN DID YOU WHO DID YOU DO IT WITH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MINAE?!" She yelled. I could feel the tears filling in my eyes.

"Pa.. Park jimin.." i replied. I was ready for her to slap me but instead she hugged me.

"Why did you do it my dear.. You are not even married.." she asked

"im sorry omma.. I really am.. How am i supposed to go school now?" i sobbed.

"let's go to the doctor and confirm it first" she suggested. I agreed and followed her to the nearest clinic.

Once we reached the clinic we took a test. I could see my mum nervously waiting.

"Congratulations mrs Kim, your daughter is pregnant." the doctor said.

After the test, my mum suggested to go a cafe as she was a little hungry. When we reached the cafe, i felt so emotional. It was the exact same cafe that jimin and i went on our first date.

"hello may i get your order?" the same lady asked.

"i want a green tea latte and chocolate waffles" i ordered the same thing that jimin ate the other day.

"a coffee and the special blueberry waffle" my mum said.

The waitress then went to the counter and placed the order.

"Minae-ah.. Does this place reminds you of jimin? It's okay for a pregnant woman to be this emotional" my mum said. I nodded my head and wiped off my tears.

"Minae.. How about moving back to busan? It wont be nice to let the neighbours see you like this" she said while handing me a piece of tissue.

"Omma how about starting a cafe there?" i asked. My mum nodded her head in agreement.

After we ate i was craving for some watermelons and oranges.

"aigoo look at this lady already craving for so many fruits already!" my mum exclaimed. We then bought the fruits and headed home. My mum told me to pack my stuffs as we will be leaving for busan next month. I texted my friends and this was what they said

Yoona: Wtf? Are you crazy? So the baby's father is jimin?
Haneul:omg so you are a mum??
Yoona:Lol no haneul she is a grandpa-.-
Minae:Ya stop it both of you yup it is jimin's baby. Im planning to move to busan and start my life over again.
Haneul:Can i follow you??
Minae:im staying there forever
Haneul:i will ask my dad. Final year is not that important anyway.. Your baby needs an aunt!
Minae: are you being serious?

I am so lucky to have such friends with me.

Haneul p.o.v

"Appa.. I was thinking of dropping school and learn to live on my own in busan.. Is that okay?" i asked my dad while playing with my fingers

"why do you want to do that?" My dad asked.

"Minae is pregnant and i have to support her.." i answered

"Its nice to see you wanting to support your own bestfriend. But letting my precious daughter on her own, i am okay with that but what about studies?" he asked

"I will get a job there, please can i stay in busan?" i pleaded.

"alright but when?" he asked. I told him that we will be leaving next month.

Minae p.o.v

I heard the doorbell rang and went to the door to open it.

"annyeong minae" it was bangtan. I let them in and asked them to sit.

"we heard that you are leaving, so we just want to uh say goodbye and we wish you all the best" Jin said.

My mum served them tea and we talked for an hour. After that they left.

Jimin p.o.v
I was still healing from my treatment. I was on my hospital bed browsing through my twitter when i received a message on the bangtan groupchat.

Jin:we just visited haneul and she is fine
Suga: wtf are you talking about? We visited minae not haneul
Jungkook: i didnt know that jin was that dumb
Taehyung:told you that he is an old grandpa
Jin: shut up alien
Jin:Her stomach looks big though.. it looks like she is pregnant
Suga: dont be rude asshole
Jimin:That man must be lucky..

I offed my phone and closed my eyes. I miss minae.. I dont believe that she is pregnant. I know that she is still waiting for me. But, she thinks that im already dead. Its okay once im healed, i will go back to you minae.

~1 month later~

"minae are you ready??" haneul asked. Haneul and yoona agreed to follow me back to busan and start a new life. Once we finished putting our luggages in our car we were good to go~

"SEOUL WE ARE GONNA MISS YOUU!!" We shouted before entering the car.

It is a 2 hour drive so we decided to sleep while my mum drived.

"Kids we are finally here!" my mum woke us up. We went out of the car and took our luggage bag. We went into my old house and cleaned up all the dust because it has been so long since we cleaned this house.

"Haneul you can stay in the room beside minae's and yoona can stay in the room beside it" My mum said. We went to our respective rooms and unpacked our luggages.

After we unpacked our luggages, we went to the cafe that we would be working at which is located just opposite our house. It was a really a nice location as we do not have to travel far everyday. I called my friend hayeong to ask her if she was interested to work at the cafe with us. She agreed and came to the cafe.

"HA YEONG!! I MISSED YOUU!!" I said while hugging her.

We all gathered and discussed on what we can put on out menu. And planned to start the cafe next month.

"Lets name our cafe MinYooNeul Cafe" my mum suggested. We nodded our heads in agreement.