Is This A Dream?(Chapter 5)

"omma im home!" i said as i went to the kitchen and i saw jihyo with mum. They were so cute.

"oh youre home? Where is jimin? Jihyo and i baked some delicious cupcakes for you!" she asked.

Ugh jimin again? Are you for real-.- why is jimin so important right now.

" i dont know where he is" i replied coldly.

"Annyeonghaseyeo aunty" jimin said.

"OPPA!! I MISSED YOUU COME SEE I BAKED CUPCAKES FOR YOU AND PRETTY UNNIE!!" Jihyo ran to jimin.

"Oh jinjja? Eodi? Have you bathed princess?" he carried and kissed her on the cheeks.

Oh my god i have never seen that side of jimin. He looked up and saw me peeking from my room door OH SHIT. I closed the door and screamed through my pillow because i was so embarrassed. Ommo i hate myself so much!!

After i bathed i put on a white singlet and a pair of black leggings. I looked at myself in the mirror and damn i looked sexy ㅋㅋㅋ i sprayed a couple spray of perfume and take a few deep breath and opened the door. The moment i opened the door, jimin was already infront of me.

"OMMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I asked.

"oh uh my room is beside yours so uh um" he stuttered as he scanned my outfit.

I continued acting cool and went back in my room. I kept jumping and jumping because his room is just next to mine and i was so happy that words can't describe how happy i was. I let down my hair, messed it a little and went down to the living room.

"Kids!! Dinner is served!!" My mum said.

We all went to the dining table and ate. I couldnt eat properly as i cant believe that im eating as the same table as jimin.

"Aish kim minae why are you like this today? Is it because your beloved jimin is here?" my mum asked.

I choked on the rice that i was  eating and ran to the kitchen for water.

"Ommo pretty unnie likes jimin oppa??" jihyo asked.

"aish no way!" i lied and continued eating. After eating i helped mum with the dishes as she needed to buy some groceries at the mart

"Do you need any help?" Jimin asked.

"No im okay" i said. He rolled up his sleeves and help me. Ommo minae control your feels do not blush or smile. He was so hot when he rolled up his sleeves i swear. He then took my hands and dried them.

"Let me do the dishes because i am really sorry Minae" he said. I nodded my head and went to play with jihyo.

"Unnie do you really like my oppa? You can tell me the truth i wont tell him" jihyo said. Aigoo the way she speaks is totally not like a five year old girl.

After jimin finished washing the dishes we played spin the bottle. We spinned the bottle and it pointed to jimin "Truth or dare" jihyo asked

"truth" he replied.

"Who do you like more minae or Ha yeong?" she asked.

When she said that it reminded me of my bestfriend from busan sigh i miss her. But who is this hayeong she is referring to?

"jihyo must you remind me of her?" he said.

"So who do you like more?" She asked. I was expecting it to be me

"i cant answer this question" he replied.

"Who is hayeong?" i asked.

"Hayeong is a pretty unnie who was oppa's girlfriend last time but then she moved away from seoul so they broke up" she explained.

Ah i see i could see jimin's expression changing. He probably still has feelings for that hayeong sigh..

"i want to go to bed now.. Goodnight.." i said and walked to my room. I cant believe that im crying over a game. What if jimin still has feelings for that hayeong. I didnt let that bother me and went to bed.

I woke up and i felt so thirsty so i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I was surprised when i saw Jimin at the living room using his phone. I checked the clock and it was 3 am in the morning why is he not sleeping yet? I didnt care less and just grab a glass of water. Suddenly i felt someone hugging me from the back. I looked down and it was Jimin's hands.

"Ji..jimin.. What are you.." before i could finish my sentence he turned me around and now we are just a few inches apart. He got closer and he.. Kissed me.

"OMMO" i woke up,it was just a dream.. I felt my lips and it was damp...

Jimin's p.o.v

"Aunty is not home yet and jihyo is asleep should i knock on minae's door? Im scared that she might misunderstand about me and hayeong.." i said to myself. I went to her room and knocked three times but there is no answer.

I opened her room door and saw her she was actually sleeping. She looks like an angel. Should i tell her the truth? Im scared that it would ruin our friendship.

I sat on her bed and put her hair behind her ears. Since she is sleeping she wont feel a thing right? I slowly kissed her

"Goodnight minae saranghaeyeo"  after that i left the room immediately and went to bed.