What are you doing?(Chapter 3)

After we finished eating we still had 30 minutes left before our next lesson starts. So we decided to walk around our school garden.

When we were telling jokes to each other, a group of boys came to us and one of them went to haneul and talked to her. Me and Yoona was awkwardly sitting there because she is the type of girl who does not entertain boys.

I scanned the group of boys and then i saw jimin omg i swear they were all so hot especially the pale guy who i believe his name is min yoongi or also known as suga.

A few minutes later they left. Me and yoona asked haneul what happened as her face was as red as tomato. "JUNG KOOK ASKED ME OUT!! TOMORROW" She screamed.

I turned to see them and i saw jimin making eye contact with me oh shit i swear i nearly died when he smirked at me. Ohmygod i swear we have to stop making eye contacts with each other or my face would be red.

I tried acting cool infront of them but yoona caught me blushing. "Ya minae dont tell me you are one of the girls who likes jimin too?" she said while nudging me

"what are you talking about no pshht" i said they both chuckled and kept on giving me the 'quit lying' face.

"yaa stop it both of you" i replied while playing with my hair.

We went back to class as break is ending soon and then i saw jimin sitting beside my table listening to music again.weirdo~

I got back to my place and sat there suddenly someone hit me from the back with full force "OUCH WHO WAS THAT?" I exclaimed as i did nothing wrong.

The group of girls then brought me to a spot i could see yoona and haneul trying to help me but the girls held on to them. "Ya Minae who do you think you are sitting beside our jiminnie?" She said.

what the hell? It wasnt even my fault that i had to sit beside that jerk "It wasnt me who wanted to sit beside him it was ms daseom"

i could see her geting more angry when i said that she raised her hands to slap me i closed my eyes. But wait why isnt she slapping me?

I opened my eyes and i saw jimin holding her hand trying to stop her from slapping me. He then went to me and took me away from them.

"Jimin where are you going? Class is starting soon OUCH" i fell on the floor as my back ws hurting so much.

"Aish" he said and carried me to a place where not much students go. Luckily noone saw him carrying me or i will be dead.

Finally he went into a room and put me on a sofa. I saw bangtan staring at us "Ya what are you doing?" Suga said to jimin. I felt so scared i dont even know why.

What the hell is he doing? Why is he doing this to me? Jimin sat beside me and looked at me in the eyes i backed away as he was too close "jimin ya what are you trying to do? Dont hurt me!! Im not ready my mum will kill me!! STOPP!!" I exclaimed

"ya pabo, you think i would do such things to you? Dream on ahjumma" he said and bangtan laughed when he said that.

He massaged my back. "Ya it hurts stop, i wanna go back to  class" i said i felt so embarrassed i could feel my tears running down my cheeks.

"why are you crying? What is your name?" Taehyung asked while handing me a piece of tissue. "Mi..Minae" i didnt take the tissue and tried looking away he sat beside me and grabbed my face to wipe off my tears. "Ya find your own" jimin said. I felt so shocked when he said that. What does he mean?

After that Jimin and i went back to class. I avoided eye contact with everyone as i do not want any other trouble. But i saw yoona's face she looked so shocked like as if she saw a ghost. i just smiled and continued with class.

          ~After school ended~

"Ya minae im pretty sure you have something to tell us don't you?" Yoona said. Haneul nodded her head.

"What do you mean?" i then remembered what happened between jimin and i. "Ah that it is nothing not a big deal."

"aishh dont liee minaeshii" They said while tickling me. I couldnt stop laughing as it was so ticklish so i ran away. Then suddenly i bumped into someone

"OMMO IM SORRY!!" I looked up and it was jimin ugh of course such great timing-.- "oh my god jimin can you not get in my way everytime?" i said

"hmm what can i do maybe it is fate?;)" he said while winking. I couldnt stop blushing so i ran back to haneul and yoona but they were nowhere to be foundㅠㅠ

So i continued walking home. And then i saw jimin again i tried to avoid him but yikes too late he saw me already.

"Are you stalking me right now?" he asked.
"Are you dumb you are my neighbour" i said.
"tsk right" he said

                   ~at home~

"Omma im homee!" i said.
"ahh my aegie is home finally i missed youu" she replied.
"stop calling me that omma" i said.
"aish arraseo so how was school?"she asked

I cant tell her that i got beaten up on the first day of school can i? "it was fine! Actually it was great because i made friends already and thy are very nice" i said as i ate a piece of toasted bread my mum made.

"That is great!! Hmm how about your beloved park jimin?ㅋㅋ" she asked.

"OMMA! Im gonna change my clothes aigoo" i tried to change the topic.

I went up to my room and lay on my soft bed. I looked at my phone and i received messages from unknown numbers. It was actually yoona and haneul

Yoona:YA MINAE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND JIMIN
HANEUL:EXACTLYY! YOU EVEN RAN AWAY FROM US UGH RUDEE!
YOONA:AYE ARENT YOU REPLYING
YOONA:TELL US OR WE WONT TALK TO YOU!!

Aish this people so i told them what happened and sigh disaster.

YOONA:OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOLY SHIT THE FEELS
HANEUL:OMMO HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE
HANEUL:COULD IT BE THAT HE LIKES YOU??
YOONA:Ya pabo he said to taehyung"find your own" of course he likes her-.-
MINAE:Yaa you guys like to overreact huh? He doesntt!

I offed my phone and took a bath. I turned on the water heater and let the water rise up the bathtub. I took my bath bomb and put it in the tub. "woww so prettyy" i said to myself. After a few minutes soaking in the tub i got out and washed myself and wiped myself dry i took my favourite pink pajama and wore it.

I went down to the living room and took a bag of chips and switched on the tv to watch my favourite drama. My mum sat beside me and massaged my back as i told her that it was sore. The doorbell rang a few minutes after that. My mum went to open the door and exclaimed "OMMO ANNYEONGHASEYEO JIMIN! Your mum is here too? Annyeonghaseyeo!! Come in!! Ommo who is this little girl here?"

OH MY GOD DID SHE JUST SAY JIMIN? OMFG!! I looked at myself with the laced pink pajamas oh shit i look like a pig. Just as i was about to run to my run to change my shirt jimin's mum called for me oh greatㅠㅠ

"Annyeonghaseyeo minae! How are you?" she asked.
"oh hii aunty!! Im great hahahaa..." i tried to fake a laugh.

"Unnie you are so pretty!" the little girl said. I smiled and sat at the sofa opposite them.

"Hello little girl what is your name?" my mum asked.

"Annyeonghaseyeo my name is park ji Hyo and my brother is jimin^.^ unnie ireumi mweoyeo?(what is your name)" she said cutely.

"annyeong jihyo ya my name is minae:)" i replied.

"aigoo this kids are so cute. Anyway i want to ask you a favour, can my kids live with you for a week as my husband and i would be out of korea for work" Mrs park asked.

Omfg she is making jimin stay here omfg no way. I started imagining myself waking up looking like a dying dolphin oh no this is bad.

"sure sure!! tomorrow? alright!!" my mum said

I felt both excited and scared at the same time. When they left i looked at my mum and said"OMMO OMMA WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM STAY HERE OMG STRANGER DANGER REMEMBER!!!"

"aish paboyaa they arent strangers they are your neighbours!" she replied after that i threw away the bag of chips and did my night facial routine and went to bed.