53

Dedicated to foodandsingingtho cause she's a zartastic friend and hilarious, you guys should give her a follow.

P.s you saw what I did there?;) *wink wink nudge nudge* okay...no...um I'm just gonna go...*cricket noises*

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:

1. I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one

2. If laughter is the best medicine your face must be curing the world

3. If I wanted a bitch, I'd have bought a dog

4. I'd like to things from your point of you, but I can't seem to get my head that far from your ass.

5. Scientists said the world is made out of neutrons, protons, and electrons. But they forgot to mention morons.

6. Why is acceptable for you to be an idiot, and for me to not point it out?

7. Someday you'll go far...and I hope you stay there.

8. Which sexual position produce the ugly children? Ask your mother.

9. I could say nice things about you, but  I was to not to lie.

10. I know I maybe talking like an idiot I have too, otherwise you wouldn't know what I'm saying.

11. You might be confuse of someone who cares.

12.  There's no point into trying to make you understand when your incapable of it.

13. I'm more of a woman than you'll ever have, and more of a man you'll ever be.

14. Do you know your an asshole or does it come naturally

14. BITCH  I don't want your boyfriend
No one wants your boyfriend that's why he's with you.

15. Remember I asked for your opinion? Me neither