"Can I come in?" I nodded. "Almost done packing?"

"Yeah I just need to grab my stuff from my bathroom and some books. Sorry I was being a bitch the other day at the hospital."

"It's okay, you can't be in a good mood 24/7." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "I'm going to visit as much as I can."

"You don't have to Wes."

"I want to, remember I said we'd get through this together...oh and I forgot!" He pulled something out of his back pocket. "Demi sent this she said she was glad you were out." I smiled at him and took the envelope.

"Did you read it Wes?"

"Of course not, but I'm curious. Does she want you back Yesenia?" I lowered my gaze and stuffed somethings into my suitcase. "Yesi...answer me, does she want you back?" I stood silently. "Alright fine then just tell me......Do YOU want her back?" I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I don't know," I said with a shaky,barely audible voice. Wesley lowered his gaze.

"I should've seen it coming." Wesley left and I finished packing. I really didn't want to hurt Wesley because he'd been there for me when Demi wasn't. Then again that wasn't her choice it was Leo's. When I had packed everything I laid on my bed and opened my letter.

Hey babe,

So I couldn't go see you anymore because apparently your dad found out and made sure security wouldn't let me in. Nonetheless I WILL go and visit you in treatment! Even if I have to climb the side of a wall like Spider-Man. I love you and can't wait to see you again. Wes told me you'll be going to Casa De Colibri and I'm glad it's in LA! I miss you more than you know!

Love,

Demi ❤XoXO

I smiled and put the letter back in the envelope. Would Demi and Wes really compete for my attention? To be honest two people fighting over me is kinda one of my biggest fantasies. It's hot. I know that it's wrong though. The next morning I get up and get ready to leave. Wes called me and told me he'd visit in a few days. I went to the kitchen and sat down for breakfast. As my mom set my plate in front of me I almost threw up.

"Yesenia you love French toast."

"I know, I do I don't know why I wanted to throw up." I dismissed it and grabbed my fork. I cut a piece off and put it in my mouth. As soon as the bread hit my tongue I ran to the bathroom to throw up. The vomit came up by itself and made me feel terrible afterwards. I walked back to the kitchen and saw my mom's angry face.

"Yesenia you have to eat something. I don't know why you went to throw up you used to eat a ton of these."

"I don't know either mom but when I put it in my mouth it tasted terrible and the vomit came on its own." We were silent a while before I decided to eat some cereal. For some reason I was really craving raisin bran with ketchup and mustard. Normally I'd find it absolutely repulsing but it sounded really good in the moment. I poured some cereal into a bowl then drizzled ketchup and mustard on top. I poured in the milk and sat down. My mom looked at my bowl and asked if I was mental for eating it. "Mom this tastes really good you should try it." And in that moment it DID taste good.

"You'd have to be insane or pregnant to want to eat that." We both laughed and she went to get my things upstairs. I stopped laughing but my mind was lingering on the word pregnant. I know I couldn't be I mean we used protection that night but there is always the possibility. I shook it off and got in the car. We didn't drive for too long and we soon ended up pulling into a really pretty rancho style home. It was in the Hollywood hills so the scenery around it was absolutely beautiful. My mom parked the car and I stepped outside. A few men came outside to help with my luggage. We walked inside and it was just as beautiful. It looked like a Mexican ranch house with its different bold, bright colors and it's fresh feel. A smile spread across my face.