Chapter 16

Killian's POV

I was still kissing Emma and the best part is she felt the same. She loved me. We start to pull away and thats when I remembered that it was raining.

"Come on in Love lets get you dried up."

"Yeah Okay." She says.

We walked into the house and headed to the bathroom. I handed Emma one of my shirts she handed me he clothes and I put them and mine in the dryer. I say on the couch waiting for her. When I saw her she looked even more beautiful then ever. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap. Her legs around my waist and our foreheads touching.

"My shirt looks great on you."

"Maybe I'll just keep it." She says running her hands through my hair.

"Okay anyway what about you parents?"

"I called them and told them and they said its fine." She tells me.

"They think your with Regina or Belle dont they?"

"Nope I told them I was with you." She says.

I kissed her again making her giggle into the kiss.

Emma's POV

I ran my hands through his hair as he gently bit my bottom lip. I pull away from him. He looked at me and smiled. I got off his lap and snuggled into him. He put is arm around me. I woke up in a room on a bed. I looked next to me and no one was there. I got up and walked out and saw Killian in the kitchen making food.

"Morning beautiful." He says when he saw me.

"Morning."

"So Marco and August told me that Robin will be released tomorrow, but he wont be in school for awhile."  He tells me.

"Yeah thats great about the money thing though?"

"Actually Gold payed for it." He says.

"Wow thats surprising."

"Yeah I know so Regina told me Robin  has been asking for you." He tells me.

"Oh well I will go see him."

"Ok." He says alittle upset.

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe alittle." He says.

He comes over to me and hugs me then kisses the top of my head.

"I better get home."

"Yeah I will take you after we eat." He says.

After we ate he walked me home. He came inside with me. I headed upstairs and changed. I walked back down and out the door Killian not to far behind me. He grabs my hand and we walk into the hospital together. We walked into Robin's room Regina was already in there when they saw us they smiled.

"Its about damn time." Regina says.

"Shut up Regina."

"Emma be nice." Killian says.

"Anyway how are you feeling today?"