Chapter 13

Regina's POV

Robin and I saw Emma be rude to Killian and watched him walk away alittle upset. Whats going on they were close all summer?

"Regina we need to find out whys this is happening." Robin tells me.

"I know. Would you like to talk to Emma or Killian?"

"I think I should talk to Emma and you should talk to Killian because I know how to get Emma to talk." He says.

"True and I know how to break Killian."

"Ok Im going to go and talk to Emma. You go find Killian." He says.

I walked threw the halls and past Emma. I saw Killian outside sitting down looking very upset. I havent seen that face since Emma wouldnt be his friend. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Killian is everything okay?"

"No Regina its not." He says.

"Can you tell me?"

Killian's POV

I looked at her and smiled, but it quickly turned upside down.

~FlashBack~

Emma and I walked along the beach in silent. I knew that she was scared. She only had a year to think about taking her child and colleges to look at.

"Hey Em everything will be okay you know that right."

"Yeah, but its hard. I have to choose a child or college." She says.

"Emma no one said that you cant have both."

"It will be hard with both." She tells me.

"Emma, whatever you choose I am here for you."

"Thanks Killian." She says.

She hugged me tighter and longer then she has ever before. The next thing that happened left me shocked.

~End of FlashBack~

Robin's POV

I was talking with Emma about anything, but Killian Jones.

"Emma can we talk about Killian for a second."

"Uhh sure, but why?" She asks.

"Well I saw you and him have like a fight?"

"Oh you saw that. It was nothing." She says.

"Could you tell me please?"

Emma's POV

I knew I shouldnt have talked to Killian today,but Robin is my friend maybe I should tell him.

~FlashBack~

I couldt stop thinking about if I was going to have my child or have college. Killian was with me and he cares enough to help me.

"Hey Em everything will be okay you know that right." Killian says.

"Yeah, but its hard. I have to choose a child or college."

"Emma no one said that you cant have both." He says

"It will be hard with both."

"Emma, whatever you choose I am here for you." He says.

"Thanks Killian."

I hugged him tighter and longer then I have ever done before. The next thing that happened I was doing something stupid.

~End of FlashBack~

I left Robin and walked outside and saw Killian with Regina. He looked at me and frowned. I started to cry and I ran away. I ran into the bathroom. I sat down in the stall and cried. I couldnt believe how stupid I am I have ruined everything. When the bell rang I walked to class and saw everyone and walked all the way to the back of the class. The whole day I avoided everyone but mostly Killian.

Regina's POV

After school I walked with Robin to the forest and couldnt really think clearly.

"I think something happened between Killian and Emma that they wont say." Robin says breaking the silence.

"I think your right. I mean they both like each other maybe thats what it was."

I couldnt help but think that they shared a moment that ruined them and that could happen to Robin and I.

"Hey Regina are you alright?" He asks.

"I guess."

He took my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Hey everything will be fine." He says.

"Are you sure? If that could happen them it might happen to me."

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing."

He pulled me in for a hug. I looked up at him and smiled. I didnt want this to end so I decided to do it. I leaned in and our lips met. I thought he would pull away, but he didnt. After awhile we pulled apart he looked at me and smiled.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." He says.

"So what does that mean for us?"

"I hope it would mean to make us maybe boyfriend and girlfriend." He says.

"Of course."

Emma's POV

I sat on the couch looking up at the ceiling thinking about everything. I got a text for Regina and she told me her and Robin are now dating and that I should just talk to Killian. I was thinking about it and there was a knock at the door. I opened in to find Killian all beat up. I help him up to the couch.

"Killian what happened?"

"This guy was looking for you he said his name was Arthur." He told me.

"What? How did he find me?"

"I dont know love, but I told him he would have to go through me to get to you." He says.

Killian was the only one who I told about this bad home I had before finding my parents. He was looking at me and held up keys.

"Whos keys are these?"

"This was Neal's car, but he got a new one so he said I could have it or give if away." He says.

He took me upstairs and helped me pack my things. He was hurt bad and was helping me. He rushed me into a cute yellow bug. He had already had stuff in the car as if he was going to leave. We started drive and were leaving the town.

"Where are we going?"

"To New York." He says.

"You had things in the car already. Where you leaving?"

"No. I was getting the rest of my things from the ship an taking them to August's house when I stopped at Granny's and thats when that Arthur guy showed up." He tells me.

"Oh I thought you would leave after what I did."

"Emma it was just a kiss. Theres nothing to be freaked out about. Thats what I was going to say after the kiss." He tells me.

Wow he didnt hate me after all, but why am I so sad. I mean he is beat up and thats because he protected me. I guess I was alittle mad I was just hoping he would say that he feels the same way. I guess thats not how he feels about me.