Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Well the last two months were great actually Neal has changed alot and we all trust him now. Spring Break was just one month and two weeks away and I couldnt be happier. I was finally going to see Lily. Just two weeks in New York City with my best friend. I walked over to my locker and saw everyone at it. Regina was talking with Belle, Robin and August lost in conversation, and Killian talking to Neal though Neal wasnt listening he was just watching someone sit alone against the lockers.

"Hey Killian you know Neal isnt listening right."

"No I didnt, but now I do. Whats he looking at?" Killian asks.

"Her."

"Oh my. Guys look at Neal and the look at her." Killian says first pointing at Neal and then at the girl.

"Neal!! Stop!" Regina says waving her hands in front of him.

"Sorry what?" Neal says.

"You were staring at that girl mate." Robin says.

"Was not." He protest.

"Its ok if you like her Neal we wont judge." Belle tells him.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yeah. Except her really." August says.

"I though you said no judging." Neal says as Killian punches August's shoulder.

"Ouch." August wines.

"Thats what you get for being stupid." Killian tells him.

"Go talk to her." Belle suggest.

"No dont she will mess with you and there will be a 99% chance you'll snap again." Regina warns.

"But you changed, I changed, even Killian changed why cant she." Neal points out.

"She just wont." Regina says.

I walked over to her and held out my hand. She looked at me confused. She grabs it and stands up.

"I would like to welcome you to join our group."

"Really me?" She asks surprised.

"Yes you. Look over there Regina changed, Neal changed, Killian changed. Thats a group were people who have done wrong can be forgiven. Come join us."

"Maybe I could try it." She says.

"Your going to try and succeed and there will be no need to sit alone anymore."

"Well everyone left me to be with there new loves and crap." She joked.

"Well lucky for you non of us will leave you."

"Thanks Emma thats means alot." She says.

"Anytime Zelena.

We walked over to them. Regina didnt see to happy about it at all. All month long Zelena and Regina have gotten closer and we all welcomed Zelena to our group as a friend. Tonight I was having a girly slumber party with the girls. I invited all of them. Regina, Zelena, Belle, Ruby, Milah, Marian, Mal, Ursula, and Ella. I wasnt to close with some of them but I was getting there. We all were in the living room giving each other makeovers. Mary-Margaret was in the kitchen getting snacks for us. I walked over to her and she smiled at me.

"I knew you could do it Emma, you made friendships that will hopefully last forever and by the looks of it they will last, but remember if it doesnt I will always be here for you." She says hugging me.

David walked in and saw all the girls and walked over to us.

"Thats alot. When you said a few I thought it was like just Belle and Regina, but you made more thats great." He says.