Chapter 12

Killian's POV

Ok Killian you can do this the next time you see Emma just tell her. Tell her you thinks she is beautiful. Tell her that her smile lights up your world. Tell her your an idiot cause you know she doesnt feel the same. I have to forget about Emma Swan like this we are just friends and good friends thats all. I got up at looked at the clock 4am. Wow thats about the time I wake up now thinking about Emma. I laid back down and fall sleep.

~Killian's Dream~

I ran throw a crowd of people. I pushed everyone out of my way until I saw her.

"Emma! Emma!"

She turned around and started walking away. I ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Emma look at me."

She turned to me scared it was as if she didnt know I was real or not.

"Your not really here." She says.

"Emma I am here look at me."

She looked at me and takes my hand and frowned.

"I cant believe it! Your alive!" She says hugging me.

"Yes Em I am and I came here to show you that."

"I almost killed you Killian I must leave the town forever." She says crying.

"It was an accident Swan."

"Why are you here to remind me that I almost lost you." She says completely losing control of her tears.

"No Emma I came here to..."

"Your hand its gone." She says cutting me off.

"Doesnt matter Em as long as your not gone Im fine."

"I did that." She says.

"Emma forget the hand t doesnt matter to me you do. I came here to tell you not to go Emma please."

"Theres no reason for me to stay and I almost killed you. Im the reason your hand is gone." She says crying even more.

"Emma yes you almost killed me, Yes my hand is gone, but you have reasons to stay. Your parents, your friends, and now that I am living you have me."

"Why should I be here all Im going to do is hurt people." She yells.

"Em Im alive. I can always replace my hand for a Hook or something, but I cant replace you. I came after you to tell you that I love you and I always have."

"Well its to bad I dont feel the same for you." She says leaving me.

She walked away and everything went black. The next thing I knew the world was shaking.

~End of Killian's Nightmare~

I open my eyes fast and saw Robin and August jumping on my bed.

"Bloody Hell."

"Get up, Emma's leaving the town." Robin says.

"We took the time to wrap up your hand. The hardware store thinks there might be a Hook available for you." August says.

I looked down at my hands both still there. I looked up at them mad.

"Very funny idiots."

"We cant help it if you talk in your sleep." Robin says.

"Yeah this one was different. It want the usual Emma! Emma! I love you! Well it was but there was more crazy things going on." August says.