Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Its been one month since Killian and Regina asked us for help. Belle and August helped us it was everyday all month after school or all day on weekend. I think if worked pretty well cause they were pretty nice, but there groups wernt. I wait outside school for Robin. When he saw me he walks up to me. We worked hard. Robin and I walked into the school and everyone was looking at me.

"Emma Swan the girl with a secret." Mal said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Its about that kid you had." Neal said.

"What?" Robin says.

"Last year Emma Swan got pregnant, but she lost the baby. She told me everything, then we had a fun night." Neal continued.

"His lying. Well not all the way. Yes I got pregnant and yes I lost the baby because I gave him up for adoption. As for telling Neal and a fun night thats not true."

"Emma dont lie. You told me the other night after your friends left you. It was Saturday night at about 10pm." He says.

"No it wasnt cause Emma, Belle, and I had a slumber part." A voice said.

Everyone look behind Neal and Mal in stocked.

"Wait? What?" Zelena says.

"Thats right I had a slumber party with Emma Swan and Belle French, and you all know what their pretty cool." Regina says.

"Regina what is going on?" Mal asked.

"I wanted to be nice for a change and its worth it." She says.

The week of Regina being around us was nice but Killian was never around us is public. He wouldnt even talk to any of us in school. It was late at night on a Saturday and I was walking home.

"Emma Swan." A voice said.

Neal appears from the shadows, with Walsh and Graham.

"Please leave me alone."

They started putting their hands on me. Touching my hair, touching my face, touching every inch of my body. Neal grabs my face.

"Emma your so beautiful. I tried being nice to you bur you just pushed me away." He says.

"Get off of me."

"We dont want to." He says.

They pushed me into an alleyway and were trying to touch up on me. When someone came ware a mask and punched Graham and Walsh on the ground. Neal through me on the ground and everything was blurry. I saw Neal punch the other person in the face but who ever it was got up and punched Neal to the ground. That was the last thing I saw. I slowly wake up in a strange place. There was an ice pack on my head and my head was spinning.

"Dont get up love." A voice says.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Well Neal, Graham, and Walsh attacked you. Who knows what they would have done. You have been out for like maybe 30mins." The voice tells me.

"So where am I?"

"In my hide out no one will find us here." It says.

Once my head stopped spinning I saw the hand take the ice pack and it was bloody and a tad swollen.

"Your hand."