I Need To Feel You Again | Chapter 1

I took a deep breath and pushed open the school doors. I stepped through and felt a little more at ease, that was till some kid raced by me on a skateboard. I jumped and quickly looked around to see if a teacher was gonna chase him down and give him detention. Wasn't the case. My eyes did see the office and I went walking to it, I walked in, more liked scurried In. I closed the door behind me and fixed my black crop top and dusted my pants off. I brought my brown hair over my shoulder and walked up to the lady behind he desk. What? I wanted to make a good impression.

I walked up and I let out a little cough. "I'm Lyndsey. I'm new and.." She shook her hand cutting me off. "Say no more. I got your schedule right here." She said handing me a paper. I looked at it and saw that the room numbers went up to 231. Damn, this allot of classrooms. "I..do you know how I could find...room 185?" I asked seeing as that was my first class. "Hold on sweetheart." She said picking up the phone. Sweetheart hey. Must've made a good impression I thought to myself. I stood there and played with zipper on my jacket till she spoke up. "This is Sam, she'll take you to all your classes and answer any question." She spoke pointing at this girl with blue hair.

I let out a smile and reached my hand out. "I'm Lyndsey but Lynn is fine." I said as she shook my hand. "Sam." And she led me off to my first class. Science.

~~~

Turns out Sam was in all my classes and the vice principal had asked her last week to help me out. I learned that Sam loves photography, she's a sister to 4? I don't remember. She had showed me some pictures she had taken and they were awesome. I told Her I like photography too, but I wasn't as good as her.

I put was just about the end of fourth period which means lunch was next. I pulled my long brown hair over my shoulder again and fixed my jacket yet again, "oh, hey I love your shoes. No ones bold enough to have their own style." Sam said looking at my black leather loafers. I smiled. "Thank you." I said and wiped a scuff mark off them that I saw.

"So, me and my friends have this huge table we sit at together at lunch. There's this empty spot all the time. Would you like to eat with us?" She asked. Do I want to? Sams been nice but am I ready to meet a bunch of people? I thought. "You don't have to but your new and I thought it be nice," she added after I didn't say anything. "Thanks, but I think I'll just go eat out somewhere. Maybe next time." I said to Sam. She nodded and the bell rang. And she was off. I was still packing my things up when someone bumped into me cause my bag to fall. I groaned and looked at the guy to did that. He had light brown hair that was shaped into a little Mohawk.

He mumbled a sorry and kept walking. "Wow, thanks." I said sarcastically. I was about to bend and pick up my things when I saw a hand. I looked up and there was another guy, he had freckles and short hair and was more dark skinned than other guy. "Sorry about him, he's having a rough day. Girl troubles." He spoke handing me my bag. "I bet." I said placing my books in it. I saw the guys eyes travel down my torso. Remind me not to wear crop tops to school now. I thought.

He held out his hand. "I'm Brian by the way, that was Alex my best friend." I shook his hand. "Lynn." I said. He nodded. "So your new here. Where you from." He asked and suddenly we were walking out of the classroom together. "I'm from like far south of Boston." I said trying to not let him no much. He just nodded his head.

"Well Lynn. Maybe I'll see you around." He said looking at his friend who was going outside. "Sure." I said and he was off chasing his friend. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn around to head back to my locker when I bumped into someone. "God! Can't you watch where your going freak!" A girl shouted at me. For some reason I thought I was Sam, but his girls got brown hair. "Sorry, but all I did was turn around." I said and walked away. "Did I say you could walk away. You gotta pay for this!?" The girl shrieked. "Your clothes?" I questioned.

Suddenly there was a circle of people around us. "Cmon, Alexa don't be a jerk today." I heard Sam and she pushed her way through a group of people. "Shut up Sam, go back to your girlfriend Jenna." Alexa retorted. Are they really homophobic here! I thought getting mad. I walked up to Alexa and grabbed the ice mocha hemp shit she had in her cup and dumped the rest on her. "Looks like I'll have to buy you another weave as well." I said and walked away. It must've took her a few moments to register what happened cause I was down the hall when I heard her finally scream.

I let out a small smile and went into the bathroom. I did t need to use it but I was feeling really bad ass and wanted to check myself out, I looked into the mirror and saw my smokey eye makeup was still good and was really making my brown eyes pop. I ran my fingers through my hair and fluffed it up a bit. Fixed my crop top and jacket then straightened my mid rise black skinny jeans. I even look badass.

I was about to walk out when a blonde haired girl walked in. "Lynn right?" I nodded at her and took all her features in. She had a pierced nose like me. Her hair was past her shoulders and light blonde. She was wearing a tie dyed sweater and ripped dark blue janes and converse. "Thank you for doing that to Alexa. It might not have been for me but it was nice how you stood up to her. She's not so keen with me."

"Well, I wouldn't want anyone making fun of me like that. And why? From just what I see you seem like a nice person." I spoke. "Yeah, well she doesn't like lesbians. She's okay with gays but not us.," she spoke getting quieter. I nodded my head. "Well I'm Jenna by the way I'm Sams friend." I nodded. "Your new here right? Would you like tokay be sit with us for the rest of the day. We have all the same classes. Sam already told me about you schedule." Jenna spoke. It can't hurt right. I nodded my head. "Sure."

A/N so new fanfic. This'll be my first time writing a girlxgirl one too! So there'll kinda be a love triangle in here as well. I really love Pvris so I'm going to try hard for this book! I don't want another fail, so feedback would be lovely. I think every chapter will be in Lynn's p.o.v so enjoy!

{lyrics for title are from Eyelids by Pvris}

VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW