Chapter 2

As the boy walked out of the bushes, she could barely see him clearly; mostly because he was covered in mud from head to toe.

She then hold out her water bottle for him and said " Here, wash your face with this."

    As he toke the water bottle from her hand, their fingers brushed against each other's and the both of them blushed. Once the bottle was fully in his grip, he pured some water in his hand and brushed it over his face. He repeated this action, slowly showing his face. She then came to realize how handsome he is under all that mud and dirt.. 

"Why are you staring at me so much? It's getting really uncomfortable,"  He said suddenly.

   Then she just realize that she hasn't layed her eyes off of him since she offered him the water bottle.

"Oh! Sorry......." She apologized.

He giggled "It's all right"

"What is your name?" She asked suddenly

"Oh, I realized that I haven't told you yet. My name is Lee Jung-min." He replied to her.

"So you're Korean then?" she asked

" Yep, born and raised in South Korea" He replied

"That's very fascinating" Sun-Woo said in awe.

"I didn't catch your name......" Jung-Min asked her

"Oh! Sorry about that, my name is Kim Sun-Woo"

"That's very fascinating" Jung-Min playfully mocking/mimicking what Sun-Woo said just a moment ago.

"Shut up" Sun-Woo said, as she blushed and punched his arm lightly.

"Um, why were you in the bush and all muddy just a moment ago? ACTUALLY YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! " Sun-Woo asked

"No it's all right. It is just because that I'm so sick of my life! So I just left home, and now i'm on my own." Jung-Min replied

    Sun-Woo glanced at her watch, and realized that she needs to be home soon.

" I'm sorry...... I have to go home or my parents will kill me! It's very nice meeting you. I hope everything works out for you. If you need anything just ask me ok! Bye!" Sun-Woo then waved goodbye and ran home.

Then Lee Jung-Min had an idea..............................