"What?" you ask, nearly falling over as you hear those words fall out of his mouth. Harry bites his lip, like he does when he's nervous.

"Because he's an ass," Harry covers up, turning around. You grab his arm and turn him back to you.

"No, I heard what you said, Harry Styles, now tell me exactly what's going on before I walk out of your door, end of this friendship. And after nearly 10 years of being friends with you, I don't think I'd like that very much," you release his arm as he sits down on the floor, leaning against the cupboard.

"Why are you such an idiot, Styles," he slams his head back, muttering to himself. You sit beside him and wait for his explanation.

"I just don't like the thought of you two together. I can't stand being near the two of you. I hate how he kisses you, how he holds your hand, how he looks at you.. I hate that every night he gets to be cuddled up in bed with you, whispering how much he loves you and I'm here, by myself, wishing that I was him. How am I supposed to be around someone when all I want to do is be them," he sighs, wiping at the tears that are forming in his eyes. You stare at him in shock.

"What?" you manage, and he looks up at you.

"I'm sorry, I just can't be near him, I'm sorry. Happy birthday, [Y/N]," he breathes out, standing up. You follow his action, wrapping your arms around his torso.

"I'm staying with you," you tell him quietly, and he looks down at you.

"Don't be silly, go have fun with Brad," he mumbles.

"No, I'm staying with you, I choose you," you pull him back down to the floor with you, as he looks at you with confusion.

"What do you mean.." Harry asks, and you just shake your head.

"I love you, Harry. Always have, always will," you say before pulling Harry's lips to yours, realizing that you'd been in love with this boy since the day you'd met.

LIAM:

Liam groans as your boyfriend walks out of the room to use the toilet.

"Isn't he perfect," you mumble, staring after him.

"Absolutely divine," Liam mutters sarcastically, and your head snaps to him.

"Why do you hate him so much? What has he ever done to you besides me perfectly nice?" you ask, your voice strong.

"I don't hate him, I can't say I like him, but I don't hate him," Liam says, smiling at you before getting up to go grab some popcorn. You follow him and poke a finger into his shoulder.

"Liar, I overhead you tell Niall that you hated him the other day, now tell me why? I just don't get what he's done," you ask as Liam slides the popcorn into the microwave.