Epilogue

Oops, haha. 

Sorry this took a bit of time, I've been busy but I made it extra long to make up for it. 

Enjoy!

=====

The sun shone into the room through the wide glass screen that separated the room from the balcony. Something woke me up but every part of my body protested to getting up. I managed to make out the sound of someone moving around in the living room outside. I cracked one eye open. Vic was still fast asleep beside me, looking as adorable and beautiful as he did the first time I woke up to this view.

I groaned and put an arm over his shoulder. He stirred. "Cope's awake," I murmured to him sleepily. "It's too early," I whined.

He smiled and chuckled. Without opening his eyes, he replied, "She's excited. Let her be. As long as she doesn't come wake us up, let her be."

I agreed wordlessly. In my groggy state, I couldn't quite remember what she was being excited about neither did I bother finding out.Instead, I moved in closer to Vic until my nose was just brushing against his. Sensing my proximity, his eyes finally fluttered open.He met my gaze and he saw straight away my intentions.

He gave me a short kiss on the lips, still making them tingle like that first night we kissed. "She could walk in at any time," he reminded me.

"I'll take the risk," I said, leaning in ever closer. "I just want to kiss you."

"Ever since we got our own room, it has never been just kissing,"Vic pointed out. He wasn't wrong. Unless Copeland walked in on us(which has only happened a handful of times), we tended to go all the way. It wasn't my fault he made me lose control.

Despite his words, he still let me kiss him and he reciprocated. It didn't take more than a few soft moans before I flipped the both of us so I was on top of him, our legs in a tangled mess. The nights have been getting warmer and neither of us had shirts on. It made it easier for me to plant a steady line of kisses from his lips to his jaw then his neck to his chest. His breathing was heavy and uneven.His fingers were in my hair. The warm flush of his body made it all the more enjoyable to kiss and have my hands wander and explore like I have done many times before in these five years that we've been together.

"Kell," Vic mumbled but elaborated no further. I let my lips travel until the waistband of his boxers before I went back up to kiss his lips again. "You're such a tease," he said.

"What happened to worrying about Coco walking in?" I asked,grinding my hips against him.

"I'm a little too turned on to care now," was his desperate reply and I laughed. Then I deepened the kiss, pressing myself into him and wrapping my arms tighter around him. I let myself get lost in his soft lips and gentle moans, getting hungrier and hungrier for more.

BANG!

We flung ourselves away from each other and looked at Copeland, who was standing at the door. She didn't seem to have noticed anything.Her eye were sparkling with excitement and she was ready to start the day even though she was still in her pyjamas. Vic and I exchanged brief looks and sighed.

"Today's the day!" Copeland shouted, her golden curls bouncing on her shoulders.

It took me a few seconds to remember what was so special. Oh yeah, we promised her we would go to the zoo. It took me a few more seconds to remember that I was the one to suggest the day out in the first place. Another second later, I remembered the reason why I suggest edit and I almost smacked myself in the face if it weren't because I had to keep it to myself. It was a secret I've been holding in for awhile now. Can't afford to ruin the surprise.