THANK YOU

Well it is the end of the short love story ni Garrett Drew and Reila Harper. Maraming-maraming salamat talaga sa lahat nang nagbasa, nag vote at nag comment sa first story ko dito sa Wattpad. I never expected that this story will receive 6K + reads. Sa lahat nang fans nag-aantay nang updates, thank you very much for patiently waiting. I didn't mean to update chapters for so long it just happens that I am working and so hard for me to keep up. To all my friends that encouraged me to pursue this crazy idea of mine to write a story and publish it online, thank you. 

At kung nagustuhan ninyo ang story nila Garrett Drew and Reila Harper, try to read my other stories that would somehow tied-in/spin-off or in the same universe sa kanila. My second story is about Levy Delaney Sandoval, one of Reila's best friends and how she found and lost love. I know medyo TagLish siya and a little bit daring and PG-13 but hopefully you will learn to love the characters the way you love the ones here in Instant Daddy and Mommy. 

I will also start writing on a new story with Mika Sue Crisostomo (Garrett's adopted daughter) as the main character. Sana tangkilikin niyo rin. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading Instant Daddy and Mommy. Love y'all! 

--FairyHuntress <3