Chapter 1

Daniel's POV

I opened my eyes to see Oliver lying in bed next to me, his arms around my waist as he trailed small kisses down my cheek and along my jaw.

"Morning." I groaned, squinting at the sunlight that was filtering through the curtains.

"Morning." He whispered between kisses.

He slowly began kissing my neck. I let out a small moan before placing my hand over my mouth, blushing.

He chuckled slightly, kissing my neck over and over again before eventually climbing on top of me.

"Come on... I just woke up!" I pouted.

"I know something that'll wake you up even more." He smirked before continuing to kiss my neck.

"Do we have time?" I giggled. "You remember we're going to Jack and Dean's later to help them plan the wedding, right?"

He reached over to the bedside table, picking up his phone and checking the time.

"We have like four hours." He laughed.

I frowned.

"Wait, what time is it?"

"Six." He smirked.

"You woke me up at 6am just because you wanted to have sex?!" I said, pretending to be angry.

"What? That's not a good enough reason?" He asked.

"No, it's not." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm going back to sleep."

I grabbed his waist, trying to push him off me. He quickly grabbed my wrists, pinning them either side of my head.

"Fine." I grinned, quickly pulling my arms out of his grasp. "Just because it's 6am, no sex for the rest of the week."

"Dan, it's Sunday..." He sighed.

"I know." I winked at him.

He leaned down and kissed me hard as I tangled my fingers in his light brown hair.

*

"You're late." Dean smirked, answering the door.

I rolled my eyes.

"Only by ten minutes!" Oliver argued, laughing as Dean stepped aside, allowing us to enter.

"Just in the living room, I'll go get Jack." Dean smiled, closing the door.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa, avoiding stepping on the numerous folders and pieces of paper on the floor. Oliver placed his arm around my waist before kissing me passionately. I sighed happily into the kiss, shuffling closer to him.

"Hey- Uhh... Do you want us to leave you two alone for a while?" Jack smirked, standing in the archway.

Oliver looked up, breaking the kiss.

"Yes please, give us about ten minutes." He winked, sitting on my lap.

I punched him playfully in the arm.

"Oli!"

"Oh wait, we can't, you said no more sex for the rest of the week..." He pouted.

"It'll be next week too if you don't shut up..." I muttered, blushing.

Dean grimaced.

"Can't you guys discuss this later? When you aren't gonna traumatise the people around you?"

"Sorry." Oliver giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck.

We all somehow crammed onto the sofa, discussing things like 'colour schemes' and 'whether they should get silver or gold wedding rings'. Needless to say, I was bored out of my mind, until they started discussing musicians. I admit it, I am a huge nerd when it comes to music.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Jack asked Dean.

Dean shrugged, until he suddenly turned around to look at me.

"Dan! Will you do it?" He asked, excitedly.

"Of course!" I smiled back.

"Great! That's that sorted then. Now what about your best man? I already know who mine is." Jack smirked.

Dean looked at me again.

"Dan?"

"Hm?"

"Will you be my best man?" He smiled.

"I'd love to be!" I said happily.

I saw Jack turn to Oliver.

"Oli? Will you be my best man?" He grinned.

"Of course I will!" He exclaimed, hugging Jack.

"So, I think that's all the planning we need to do today, do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Dean asked, smiling happily.

"Sure!" Oliver smiled back, pulling away from Jack before putting his arm around my shoulders.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Star Wars?" I suggested. Everyone groaned.

"Not again..." Jack sighed.

"Well then what do you suggest we watch?" I asked, scowling and folding my arms. Oliver chuckled slightly, gently stroking my cheek.

"You look so cute when you do that..." He whispered before leaning in and kissing me.

Dean reached for the remote, flicking between channels before he eventually found some shitty movie to watch.

I sighed, leaning into Oliver's arms as the movie started. My mind slipped away from the movie and I began thinking about me and Oliver.

We love each other. A lot. But occasionally, my mind goes back to the memories of Lucas. And it makes me question whether I actually loved him more than I love Oliver.

"Dan?" Someone whispered.

I looked up to see him staring at me, looking concerned.

"Hm?"

"You okay?"

I nodded, smiling reassuringly.

He raised his eyebrows.

"I can tell when something's wrong with you. What's up?" He muttered in my ear so that Jack and Dean wouldn't hear.

"I'll tell you later..." I sighed. Hopefully he'll just forget about it.

He gave me a one sided smile before kissing my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Once the movie eventually finished, I turned my head to see that Oliver had fallen asleep. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder once again. I heard Dean mutter something to Jack as he flipped through the channels again. I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy as I stared at the TV until one channel Dean skipped past caught my attention...

"Dean, go back to that channel." I said, sitting up.

He sighed, pressing the button and switching to it again.

On the screen was a news reporter. Next to her was a picture of James.

"-manhunt for convicted murderer James Matthews who has escaped from HM Prison Belmarsh, areas around the prison are on high alert however police say he could be anywhere by now, if you see him, do not approach him and call the police right away. More on this story at 8 tonight."

We stared at the screen, unable to process what had just happened.

Oliver stirred before opening his eyes.

He frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's James, he's back."