Chapter 1

Linda Evans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^

Linda POV

"You little slut, I gave you everything and this is how you repay me" My father yells at me.

"You should be thankful for what the hell you have." He said.

"What the fuck is there to be thankful for?" Before I looked up he punched me in the face hard and I found myself on the floor.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. I'm your father. YOU DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" He started to yell louder, making Lucas, my little brother, come out of his room.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said. He then walked away.

"Are you ok?" Lucas ran to me

"Ya, I'm fine. Just go back to your room." I told Lucas.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? Pleaasssseee!" He begged and of course I gave in. I got up from the floor and walked to my room, locking the door behind me.

"You know that's gonna probably bruise."

"Yeah, I know...Fuck and I have school." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I hope nobody noticed the bruise on the side of my face and my busted up lip.

~Next Day~

I got up 7 in the morning and Lucas and I did our morning routines. I decided to wear dark skinny jeans and a white V-neck shirt since it was gonna be warm today. I got a black bandana and wrapped it on my face just below my eyes instead of wearing a hoodie so I wouldn't be too hot. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to see Lucas waiting for me. I saw my father's keys on the kitchen counter and realized that he has a nice ass truck parked outside. Lucas had the same look as me and we both ran for the door and got in the car.

"You know we are going to get in trouble when we get back home." Lucas said with worry. I never wanted Lucas to have a life with concern and fear but there's nothing I can do till I graduate. I sighed and said, "You're not going to get in trouble I promise you." Lucas relaxed a bit.

"You don't know how weird you look with that bandana."

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock. It's gonna be warm today I don't wanna sweat bullets, you know." We both just start laughing.

After I dropped Lucas off at school, I started to head to my school. I parked in the lot and I started heading for the doors to my locker.

I closed my locker and started walking to my first period class until I got pushed against the lockers.

"Hey Lydia." Jake, the jock of our football team, said.

"It's Linda." I said, struggling to get out of his grip.

"I can't hear you with that stupid bandana over your mouth." He was about to yank the bandana off but I manage to get out his grip and run off to first period.

As I walked into first period, which was math, everyone had already settled into their seats. My seat was all the way in the back. "Next time don't be late." Ms. Bell told me. I nodded and started walking to the back of the classroom until someone put their foot out and tripped me. Everyone started laughing.

"Oops" Ivy, the whore and bitch of the school, said and started laughing with others.

"Why the fuck do you have a bandana around your face? You look retarded!" Ivy said in disgust and everyone started laughing harder.

"Alright people calm down, calm down." Ms. Bell yelled out then started her lesson.

When lunch started, I went to a nearby cafe shop and ordered a Cappuccino. I grabbed some chips and sat at one of the tables. When it was time for me to head back to school, I got up and started walking towards the door until, again, I fell on the floor.

"Not again." I sighed

"I'm so sorry, miss. I didn't see you!" A man's voice appeared

"Yeah...apparently no one does." I said, getting up from the floor brushing myself off. I looked up, only to be face to face with a man that had beautiful green eyes. I couldn't stop staring until he cleared his throat. " Uhh that was awkward I'm sorry I'm a .. a just going to go now .... bye"

I stormed out of the cafe before he could say anything and got into the truck, thinking how stupid I was.

The rest of the school day was a drag, except I got shoved into the lockers by Jake again but then he let go of me as soon as he saw the principal. I took that opportunity to head out to the truck. I went to go pick up Lucas and head home. When we got home, all you could hear was glass breaking inside.

"When you get inside, Go straight to your room and lock the door." I said. Lucas nodded and I opened the front door.

"YOU, YOU TOOK MY FUCKING TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I HAD TO BE SOMEWHERE!"

"I-I-I..." I was so afraid I lost my voice.

"DON'T GIVE ME NO BULLSHIT EXCUSE." He started getting louder and closer to me, grabbing me by the collar and throwing me across the living room. I took that chance to run to my room and lock the door. All night he was just banging and yelling on my door. Thank god it was Friday.