Chapter Thirteen

Brionys POV

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't believe I had met Joe Sugg, and he had posted a picture of me on his twitter. Of course I was super excited that I had also met Jim, I never thought I'd meet either of them ever, let alone on this trip. I hadn't even had the chance to post the picture myself, or tell Dana I had met him before I got a Facebook call from her.

All I heard from the other end was a scream of happiness. She wasn't a fan of the youtubers, although she hadn't really watched them. But we were basically the same person so I knew this was a scream of happiness for me.

'I KNOW RIGHT?!' I screeched back at her.

'He's actually pretty attractive if I'm honest'

'Which one, they are both attractive and super nice. I actually can't believe it happened!'

'Well agreed they are both attractive, but I mean the shorter one, which one is that?

'That's Joe, the one who I like have been super fangirling over for the last few months'

Just then I got a notification from twitter. Two in fact. I told Dana to hold on a sec whilst I checked them. As soon as I saw what it was I almost died. And then I screamed, nearly deafening Dana. She screamed what at me before I replied with just a few simple words.

They both followed me!

Joes POV

It was now the next day, the day after Jim and I met her and both followed her on twitter. I bet she was freaking out, although she didn't freak out when we met her, so I don't really know what that would be like. Just imagining it made me giggle a bit. God I only met her yesterday and I'm falling for her. We only spoke her for 10 minutes. Maybe she doesn't even like us, that's why she didn't freak. Oh god.

I fell back onto my bed, scrolling through my twitter feed and mentions and retweeting a few, before going onto Instagram to try and distract myself. But I couldn't stop thinking about her. I went and begun a snapchat story because why not? Trying to be a bit inspirational, I took a photo, while looking deep in thought and turning it black and white with the filter, making it more dramatic. I added the caption, 'can't stop thinking about you baby' and send it off, and within seconds my twitter blew up asking who the snapchat was about. And then Zoe called me.

'Hey Zozeebo', I said, trying to sound a bit enthusiastic.

'Alright broseph?' she said but as I was going to reply she cut me off,

'Actually I know you aren't alright, I saw the snapchat and the tweets, what's going on?'

'Well Zoe, actually are you in London by any chance? Want to come round and talk? I feel like you might be able to help and Caspar isn't here and Oli is busy so I haven't really got anyone to talk to...' I slowly trailed off.

'I just finished a meeting at gleam so I am in fact in town so ill pop to the shops and get some snacks and I'll be there in about 30 mins. That all good?'

'Yeah thanks Zo, see you soon'

'Ok see you soon joe'

'Bye Zo'

'Bye Joe'