"Ya pretty much- okay you're good you can open." I open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. Holy shit.

My black hair was straightened so it reached past my shoulder blades, and was parted to the left side. My make up made my skin look paler then usual, and my eyes were extra dark due to the make up under my eye and my eyelids were smeared with black eyeshadow.

"Holy shit you guys! You turned me into model barbie slash... I dont know- hot assasin barbie!"

Alina throws some shoes on the floor and says "Nah, more like sexy malibu barbie. Put the shoes on and lets go."

I slid the five inch black shoes that strapped around my ankles, on my pink painted toes.

Alina grabs our purses in her arms and walks down the stairs, "Come on people, we've got some bones to crush and hearts to break-"

She stops at the door and points to me "Oh and some truths to tell." I smiled as we stepped outside into the dark air of Darwin, Australia.

-*-*-*-*-

I looked across the room that is swirling with people in short/tight dress and boobs almost showing and guys asses almost touching the ground trying to 'get low.'

Ernie removed all the chairs and tables and put them in the back but the booths on the side couldn't be removed so they were piling up with people looking for a place to make-out, drink their smoothie and just talk about the latest gossip.

"There he is." Samara says over my shoulder. Will was in a  corner booth across from Nate, talking to him.

"Here I go you guys." I say motioning for them to follow me. As I neared the table Will saw me come aross the crowd of people, his eyes looked me up and down. His eyes followed  me only, and Nate waved his hand in front of his face like he was mesmerized. I tried not to smile- but it made me feel so...good.

"Hey." I say to Will and Nate as I walked up next to the table. Samara and Alina grabbed Nate by the arm- and I take his seat.

Nate put his hands on the table and whispers in my ear , "Alright baby- Just because you and me couldn't work out doesn't me you and Will can't."

I put my hand on his arm, "Thanks Nate."

He smiled and put his arms around Samara and Alina's waists.

"I''ll let you two talk while I dance with these two lovely ladies." I saw my roommates roll there eyes and walk off with Nate following them.

"Serena you don't have to do this-" Will started.

"No- I've hidden the truth for too long, I mean I- I just want for you to be able to get close to me." I grip his hand that laid on the table.

"You heard all of that?" He said wincing.

"No only a few....parts." I say raisng my eyebrows.

"You want to know the truth about me?" I say making sure he wanted to know the dark past.

"I'd love to know you." He said putting his other hand over mine which clasped his.

"Will, your not going to love it." I shake my head.

"We'll start off with the basics," I nod to make sure its okay.

"Well I grew up in Wisconsin and my mom went a little crazy because my brother was murdered- probably by someone I know. So when I was sixteen she tried to kill me five times and told the cops my little brother was haunting her telling her to kill her other children and well then my dad and stepmom took me, Hutner and Madeline in with our step brothers Steve and Nick." I say in a  long rush, I smile trying to add some charm.