Preference 69- he asks you to start a family with him

ابدأ من البداية

"Babe, have you ever thought about having children.. with me?" he asks, obviously nervous. You bite your lip. You had been thinking about this a lot lately, you and Louis were both getting into a really serious place in your relationship. You had been dating for almost 4 years, you felt ready.

"Yeah, I have actually," you answer him, swirling your straw around in your drink.

"Really?" his voice perks up, and you smile.

"Of course, Lou, I mean I feel like we're ready to take the next step in this relationship, and if that step is a baby, then so be it. And tonight you really proved to me that you are going to be such an amazing dad, I know you'll do a fantastic job," you say, squeezing his hand.

"So, is that a yes, you want to start a family?" he asks, hopeful.

"I wouldn't want anything more," you say, as he shoots his fist into the air, circling around the table until he reaches you and presses a gentle kiss to your lips, as the two of you get up to go home to start working on your next step.

HARRY:

You and Harry had decided to have a campout on the trampoline, you'd brought out multiple blankets and pillows, as you two snuggled right in the middle of them. The two of you were just talking casually, staring up at the beautiful starry night.

"Tonight is so beautiful," you say, admiring all the pretty lights in the sky.

"Almost as you beautiful as you," Harry whispers into your ear, kissing it gently. You smile, turning over to kiss him gently. He pulls away a few moments later, pulling you close to him as he wraps his arms around you.

"This night just seems perfect," he says, taking in the moment. He was here with his girlfriend who he loved, and she loved him back. He was at such an amazing point in his life; he had his career, his house, his car, his family, his friends, his girlfriend. There was only one thing missing that he desperately wanted; a child.

"Hey babe, I actually really wanted to talk to you about something tonight," Harry says, and you pull your eyes away from the stars, looking at him in curiosity.

"Yeah?" you signal him to continue, and he takes a deep breath.

"I've just been thinking for a little while.. well a long while, I suppose.. but I think I'm ready to take the next step," he breathes out, and you furrow your eyebrows.

"Next step in what, Harry?" you ask, confused.

"The next step in our lives.. I mean, my life is going so amazing right now. I have everything in the world I've ever wanted, I have an amazing career, beautiful girlfriend, fantastic family and friends.. and I feel like I'm ready for this, I'm ready to have a baby with you," he says, and you smile against his shoulder.