The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out- Part 2

Start from the beginning

" We're gonna get our flower waxed. Duh" Alex said relaxed. If you ask me she was a little too relaxed for my liking. While I was staring at Alexis for saying such a thing, I didn't notice the woman begin working on my 'flower' and she ripped the piece of hair clean from that spot. I screamed for dear life. What the hell?!?!? Why do girls do this?

Those 5 to 10 minutes of my life was pure torture. After I put my shorts on I began to waddle around like a penguin. I waddled up to the door of the spa and waited for them. When both Alex and her mother where at the front door I glared at them. 

" What the hell is this all about? Why did my 'flower' need to be waxed. Well..." I said 

" Sweetie. You and my son are going to mate soon and I want you to be ready physically."  Miya said. I blushed furiously at the thought that ZACH'S MOTHER knew I was going to have sex with her SON. This is just too embarrassing.

We got into the car and drove to the same mall Zach had taken me. The mention of Zach made me once again sad. How could he slap my hand away? I was trying to comfort him? 

" Hey! Anyone home?" Alexis said snapping her fingers in my face from the front seat. 

" Oh... What's up." 

" Lets go." She said while dragging me out and into the mall with Miya following right behind us. It was as if Alexis had memorized a map of the whole cause in a minute at most we were already at a store. When I walked in I noticed that we were surrounded by lingerie, lingerie and sex toys. What kind of freaking store is this. 

While looking through the racks I noticed that all of these lingerie were trashy and slutty. The thong was a piece of string for god sakes. After I searched thoroughly I found a decent yet sexy one. (Photo of it on the side). I briefly showed it to Miya and Alexis before buying it when they both signaled a thumbs up. Alexis bought a lacy pink baby-doll lingerie set. Which I think will look absolutely cute on her due to her pale creamy skin, light brown hair and red lips.

We spent about 2 hours afterwards just absolutely having fun, and getting to know each other even more. We stopped by subway for something to eat. I ordered a turkey and bacon avocado sub with iced tea and some chips, Alexis ordered Philly cheese steak sub with a coca-cola and cookies,  and Miya ordered a double chicken chopped salad with water and a yogurt parfait.

When we finished our meal, we put our trays away and put what was left in the garbage. Right when I was about go outside the door of Subway, I spotted a familiar blond, slutty, figure. When she turned around all of my suspicions were answered, it was the bitchy Megan. Why the hell was she in this territory and not in her own. I forgot about Miya and Alexis and stalked up towards her.

" Well if it isn't little Skylar." She sneered with her clones snickering behind her.

" Why are you here? Last time I checked, you belonged in a different pack. Am I not correct." I asked.

" Well, isn't it obvious. I'm Alpha Zachary's lover." As soon as those words left her mouth. I dropped my purse on the floor and grabbed her by her ugly dyed blond hair. 

"What did you say, BITCH" I growled still pulling her hair towards me. You would think she would have some kind of Alpha strength in her, but of course she didn't train like me. " Don't you come near Zach."

" You don't own me. Let go of me. I'll tell my dad, and he'll kick you out the pack." She said while trying to pry my hand from her hair. I pulled harder the more she tried." Your too late anyways. I'm meeting today with Zach to have some fun." That was the last straw. I held on tight to her hair and pushed her face down to my knee. I kicked my knee about 5 times to her face before Alexis tried to pull me away. I pushed Alexis away with as much force and then pushed Megan down on to the floor. I got on top of her and punched her in her face several times until I heard people gathering around with their phones.