"I do," Jason nodded, "but its not just stress."

"She was okay last night." Lewis sighed. "Well, maybe not. She likes to cover everything up and put on a front. I told her to take it easy." Lewis was stressed and worried about her. That is his daughter after all.

"Boss," Spot said walking into the living room with the doctor right behind him.

"Heath," Lewis said letting out a sigh.

"What happened?" Heath asked walking to the couch. He placed his hand on Miley's burning forehead and he studied her closely. Jason starred at the man hoping to get answers.

"She passed out," Lewis said with a sigh, "she has been under a lot of stress." Lewis said shaking his head.

"Well, she should wake up soon. She has a fever but I think it should die down. Call me if she doesn't wake up within the next few hours." Heath said standing to his feet.

"Thanks," Lewis said as Heath walked out of the living room.

"He was helpful," Jason said with a roll of the eyes.

"I'm sure she will wake up soon." Sam said trying to assure Jason.

Miley's p.o.v

"I'm worried." Lewis's voice erupted out of darkness.

I felt the darkness all around me and I couldn't figure out what to do. How do I wake up from this? I could hear other people around me talking but I could only make out Lewis' voice.

What was wrong? Why was I in this situation? Why couldn't I wake up from this?

"She will wake up. She has too." Another voice said. This time I felt his voice closer to me. I knew it was a man. His voice sounded so amazing and soft.

"Miley," he said, "I'm sorry baby," he sighed.

Jason.

He was here. He was right next to me. I want to see him; I need to see him.

How do I wake up?

Jason's p.o.v

I need her to wake up. I might be acting selfish but I want her. I need her. I have to have her.

I knew the stress had been eating her alive. I had been in her situation before. I knew what she was going through. I knew that she was strong but I wasn't sure if she even knew what was happening to her own body. It was clocking out because it had had enough.

"Miley, I know you are in there." I started as I kneeled down next to the bed she was now laying in. I grabbed her hand before continuing, "I know what is going on in your head right now. You need to relax and you need to stop fighting it. Everything will be okay." I said before bringing her hand to my face so I could kiss her cold hand.

"Everyone needs to give her some space right now. She will wake up soon enough." I said standing to my feet.

"Lewis, can we talk in private?" I asked as everyone had cleared out of the room.

"Sure," he nodded and started walking out of the room. I followed behind him.

We walked into his office and shut the door behind us.

"We should work out a few things for the meet before she wakes up. She has had a lot on her plate and I don't want her to jump right back into it when she wakes up." I sighed as he sat down at his desk.

"I agree," he nodded.

"How about you get in touch with Grant Grand and I will take care of letting everyone on our end know where and when we will meet."

"Alright," Lewis agreed. "Maybe you should ask Fringe to join. The more people on our side, the better."

"Of course," I said standing to my feet and walking out of the room.

The first thing I did was call Fringe. It was time he came here. I knew that he would be able to connect with Miley in a way that I didn't seem to understand and I think she was starting to trust him. I want Miley to feel as safe as possible.

My number one priority is her. I know that she isn't looking for a savior or a hero and that wasn't what I was trying to do. I was just trying to make sure that she knew that I was there for her, no matter what happened. I had messed up what we could have had and I was so scared that I was never going to get to hold her in my arms again.

I couldn't even stop myself from thinking about the 'what if's'. What if after this meeting was settled I never saw her again. I don't think that I could live in that kind of pain.

I was out of my fucking mind these days. What Lewis had said earlier was right. I was irrational and if Miley had not showed up to help me who knows where I would be right now. She made the sane decisions and I didn't give her enough credit.

She made me sane, she made me better, she made me stronger, she made me a man, and she made me love her. I don't think that I will ever be able to tell her how I feel about her. I could never tell her any of this. Not that I don't want too. I do want too.